• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Forums

MultiBro
MultiBro
SpawnShooter
SpawnShooter
Ah man, he's so badass!
How's your Rising entry going for /v/?
MultiBro
MultiBro
Blergh, been working and haven't had time to practice. Don't think I will get good enough in time to leave in an entry. Plus that I can't afford any capture equipment at all.
SpawnShooter
SpawnShooter
That would be a big shame, you can always use a camcorder or something.
I wouldn't worry about "good enough" it's all about having fun and supporting teh Cuhrayzee!
Persides, there are some really good players that are gonna wipe the floor with us anyway, well me at least! XD
MultiBro
MultiBro
Heh, might try doing a boss run on Hard or something.
SpawnShooter
SpawnShooter
I haven't even played Hard yet, I did R-000 but that's it, I'm trying to get some time to put into the difficulties.
Couple of questions if that's cool,
I've heard people mention differences between Very Hard and Revengeance, but I thought R difficulty was just harder. Is that not the case?
And who's your fav boss?
MultiBro
MultiBro
The difference between Very Hard and R is the attack rate (1000% on R, jesus christ), more health and that Perfect Parry does 400 in damage so when you do a perfect parry, you can one shot some enemies and take out a good chunk of bosses health. The window for Perfect Parry on VH and R gets tighter though.

Favorite boss? It's a tie between Sam and Monsoon.
Top Bottom