• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Forums

Autumn
Autumn
I'm ok, how are you?
I've actually wrote (a very bad) page of fanfic. I'm so proud of myself. It's been years so I think it's very, well, looks like's it's written by a 12 year old XD
How are your stories coming? I think I gotta catch up on 2 new chapters of FI and all of MoL. I tried reading FI before but family keep interupting. I saw something about a poll to do with Zach. I dun know what to answer though :eek:
Autumn
Autumn
Instinctively I would say keep him alive 'cos I like him and he's one of my favourites but I should put that aside and really think of what would work best for your story. I'm thinking about re reading it again before I answer. I can't help it, I can't take questions like that lightly, really gotta think about them. Would you choose what the majority vote was or just take it into consideration?
Shadow
Shadow
Good. ^^ I'm alright, thanks. Having a hard time sleeping again, though. >_<
:O Congrats! *cheers you on* Well, at least you tried? :3 *willing to bet it's good* What's it about, if you don't mind me asking? ^^
Shadow
Shadow
They're coming along okay, thanks. I'm kinda stuck on FI for the moment (Marcus is being evasive) and I really can't wait to start posting MoI. (I just wish MoI's sequel was coming along better, but Reaver.... *resists urge to shake him*)
:O Wow, that's a lot. If you want to wait on MoI, I'm planning on starting posting it the first week of April.... I'm sorry about the interruptions, though. =(
Shadow
Shadow
Haha, yeah. ^^; I didn't know what to do with him myself, so I decided to leave it in everyone else's hands. ^^; *nods* Well...go with your gut. =) *agrees with you about not being able to take it lightly* To be honest, I planned on going with majority, but...I thought there would be more voters. ._. *still plans on going with majority, though*
(Sorry for post overload. o_o)
Autumn
Autumn
Post overload is good XD I hope you manage to find some sleep. Then again some of the best and strangest ideas come to me when I want to cry for lack of sleep :/
I’m sure you’ll find Marcus in the candy vault :3
It’s kinda a practise fic about Julian. Supposed to be a series of shorts with different themes so I can see what I’m better at and what I should just not try writing again XD
Autumn
Autumn
Julian is already starting to go OOC and turn into Dante :-O If I get back into it, I’ll start writing the more serious ideas I have.
Oh, I can’t wait to see MoL. Do you have a working title for the sequel? I hope I get wifi in my hotel so I can catch up a bit ^^
Shadow
Shadow
Hehe, okay. XD Thankies. Same here. @_@ It's weird, eh?
LOL Probably. :p The trouble is coaxing him out.
:O Cool! *wishes you luck* Will you post them when you're done? :3
Shadow
Shadow
Hehe, I have that problem. =( But with Reaver....
:3 I can't wait to post it, tbh. *so curious about what people will say* Yep. =) It's called Blackout. I've got a summarry posted on my Camp NaNo page, if you want to see.... :3 *also hopes* I hope your trips go well, too. ^^
Autumn
Autumn
Maybe I'll post them if they turn out to be readable XD Yes! I wanna see! Gimme linky? I looked at the NaNo page ages ago 'cos I thought I would be able to read some original stories but it was really confusing O_O I'm gonna try and get a few hours kip before I have to leave for the airport. Talk to you soon :)
Top Bottom