• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Steve
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Slooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow internet is sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow
    Hey Steve.

I just went over to check out the Dead Space site and I've got a warning (Reported unsafe).
    Is my internet playing up again or are there any issues with the site? (The other sites are okay).
    Btw, the reported unsafe message comes up when I click the link at the bottom of the page.

Thankies
    Steve
    Steve
    Hi VB! We had something similar occurring on a few other sites about a year ago; a hassle left behind as a result of hackers defacing the site. Which browser and anti-virus are you using that spits out the warning?
    V
    Vergil'sBitch
    Steve
    Steve
    Ah, I see what you mean. That is a bit of a pain in the backside. Reckon I'll have to engage in a bit of bum kissing with Microsoft's IE support team to get that unpleasant warning revoked. For what it's worth, the site (which is about as bare bones as can be) is safe to browse and won't harm your computer or whatnot.
    Hi! I was wondering, could my name be changed to just Lionheart? I don't know why I ever placed my birth year at the end.
    Steve
    Steve
    Sure, matey. No worries. I'll get on top of it now. <3
    Lionheart
    Lionheart
    I see it's already done! Cool, thanks! :D
    Hey so quick question i see we have a ton of new trophies but only some of them have a description on how you got them and how to get others and one congratulates me for becoming an administrator could you take a look and get back to me on what these new trophies all mean?
    VOLPE
    VOLPE
    Sweet okay and what about that administrator one?
    Steve
    Steve
    Yeah... that's a weird one. Reckon I've sorted it now.
    VOLPE
    VOLPE
    Thanks also might be changing my name just unsure as to what i trust your the one to ask?:p
    Hi,

Is it possible to change my current name into

Kishido...

So exactly the same name but without the capitals in between.

Thank You in advance
    Steve
    Steve
    Sorry for the late response! All sorted!
    Kishido
    Kishido
    Thank You very much. =)
    Hey so i see that on the home page you have links to a couple other forums..fable, resident evil etc what i was wondering is i am a final fantasy dissidia/dissidia 012 fan and i was wondering if you would ever think of creting a forum for that game as well or if you could include a link in this site the way you have included a link for fable and resident evil?
    Steve
    Steve
    Hi mate! Sorry for the late response! I love all of the old Final Fantasy games, pretty much everything up to FFX, but after that, they became a little... 'meh' for me. I haven't really made any plans to launch an FF forum for that reason, to be honest. I could certainly recommend one or two good FF forums if you're interested, though!
    I believe u r the one to thank for this awesome layout. The white doesn't hurt my eyes anymore :D
    Reactions: MephistoCarnival
    Steve
    Steve
    Cheers mate! Glad you're diggin' the new look. Also: sorry for the late response!
    Hi. Are you tinkering with the forum or is my internet on the fritz?
    Thankies
    VeeBee

PS, Love the new skin :D
    V
    Vergil'sBitch
    Phew, I was all worried there *been having problems since installing 8.1*
    Steve
    Steve
    Same here. Only updated because 8.1 included a proper Start menu, which turned out to be pants. Re-installed Pokki within 5 minutes.
    V
    Vergil'sBitch
    To me, it's not even a start menu (it just takes me back to the tile screen).
    I really like Windows 8 (I'm probably the only person in the UK that does lol)
    Hello matey, I see you are online. Have you done something with delete button???Like giving it to everyone who don't have gold status???
    Steve
    Steve
    Hi mate! I have been tinkering a bit recently... so maybe I broke something... :O
    Steve
    Steve
    Hi mate! Cheers! Sorry for the late response!

In answer to your question: Sure, sounds good to me! Lemme know when you've posted/uploaded it and I'll defo check out the new tubecast <3
    Sparda's rejected son
    Sparda's rejected son
    Not a problem, thanks for getting back to me. The latest Tubecast is up (last page) and a next one will air this week.
    Hai Steve.
    Thanks for asking Sage my question. If I'm honest, I didn't think you would because of my username :3 (Unless all questions are anon). Also, If I wanted to donate to the forum (which I will), seeing that the servers are based in America, will paypal charge me extra (for payments abroad?)
    Thankies
    VeeBee
    Steve
    Steve
    Hi VB,

Sorry for the late response! Given some of the language in DmC, I'm pretty sure it would take a lot to offend Sage!

If you're still interested in donating (which would be a tremendous help and hugely appreciated), then feel free to send me a PM and I can instruct you on how best to donate, given that the donation system appears to be ever so slightly completely knackered at the moment. :(
    Yo Steve! I lead the donation war! Azure got 25 and I gave 30! This might be a bit demanding but can you update it? The donate button at the bottom of page worked but not the other one on top page. Some bug?
    Steve
    Steve
    Hi mate! Sorry about the late response! The donation display is meant to update automatically, but I think there's a bug in the system somewhere. Fret not, though, you donation was recorded and will properly show when I've installed the new forum skin! :D
    I figured out that quotes was a better idea for me. Instead of signatures. Need to fix my photobucket first and I will try 400x200 and see if it works. Getting into poetry and quoting lately. I donate whenever I can afford! Being generous helps my luck too. Not gonna let this forum die you know!
    Steve
    Steve
    Thanks so much matey! I really appreciate it!
    I see 'felling' swiftly became 'feeling' there on the homepage, was going to mention it but didn't want to seem a prick!
    Steve
    Steve
    No worries mate! That's what I get for not proofreading copy before publishing! I can be a proper div sometimes, feel free to give me a shout whenever you happen upon a mistake - which usually tend to crop up quite frequently; I'm getting too old!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom