• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Forums

MultiBro
MultiBro
I have played the 3 first games on PS2. Finished the first and second games, still need to finish the third one. Really want to play the 4th but it didn't get released outside of Japan.

Fatal Frame is a series I really love with it's atmosphere and gameplay.
DreadnoughtDT
DreadnoughtDT
I think there's a translation patch out there for the 4th one.

I've beaten 3, but need to beat 1 and 2 yet, despite owning them all. I have no idea why everyone says 2 is the best one, I think the change in the camera mechanics is quite disorienting...
MultiBro
MultiBro
2 changed things quite a bit, especially with common ghosts and larger areas. From what I have played, I prefer 3 with the more detailed graphics and the whole Real world/Dream world thing.

I might one day chip my Wii so I can get ahold on the 4th game and the translation patch.
DreadnoughtDT
DreadnoughtDT
Well, 1 had the "common" ghosts too, kind of. There were the significant ghosts that were part of the storyline, and then you had random ghosts like the Bound Man and Floating Woman, who were just spirits that had gotten out of the Hell Gate.
MultiBro
MultiBro
Oh yeah, I remember that. Though I usually associate the common ghosts with Crimson Butterflies. There was something scary and annoying with how big the village was.
Top Bottom