• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Macabre
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Macabre
    Macabre
    It isn't subscription based, so if you're interested you can rent it.

If you have a PC that can run it, I can recommend WarFrame as an alternative. It's not open world but the combat gives you more options and it's Free To Play.
    Winterfrost
    Winterfrost
    I think I have Warframe, it's incredibly fun! Sorry to hear that about Defiance though :( looked great.
    Macabre
    Macabre
    By all means give Defiance a try, it might speak to you. Did you see the show?
    Kuwabara, Kuwabara.....
    SpawnShooter
    SpawnShooter
    though not so much and can understand an extensive look into a characters psyche with proper development is hard to fit into an action game that's supposed to be an easy digestible experience, I'm just a big fan of Raiden. Maybe I wanted it a bit more subtle, I'm not sure.
    SpawnShooter
    SpawnShooter
    and no unfortunately I haven't. Would you recommend it?
    Macabre
    Macabre
    It's pretty mental, and the combat is horrible, but it's worth persevering with. There's a lot of charm to it.
    If you want Namco X Capcom, let me know when you get your PC running properly and i'll get the English version running on there the next time i see you.
    Macabre
    Macabre
    That's a very kind offer chief, thanks.
    Rayl
    Rayl
    It's cool, i've been working with PS2 emulation for a while now and while NxC isn't perfect, it runs better then most and it has a half decent english patch available.

I'll be sure to remember to get you the Berserk game that's available on PS2 as well, you'll love it i'm sure.

In failing that, i've been looking into modding my PS2 to run games off a hard drive, i'll bring that if that's the case.
    HEHEEH! HOHO HO! Macabre Macabre, watch out! I might edit another post! So sad!
    Angel
    Angel
    Posting on another's profile with this sort of thing is not permitted - it's harassment. Ensure it does not happen again.
    Jesus christ man, you were right when you described these people. They're trying to kill me through their love for this game! Even at my worst i was never this big a fanboy.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom