• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Forums

Macabre
Macabre
Who's afraid of a little thunder?!
SpawnShooter
SpawnShooter
Man, MGS3 is soo good. I had never played any MG game till the collection, needless to say I was blown away, such an incredible gaming series and an accomplishment in story telling.

I take it your fav is 3?
Macabre
Macabre
I'm very fond of them all in their own way. I actually met my girlfriend seven years ago thanks to Metal Gear, so it's very close to my heart.

Have you tried the others yet?
SpawnShooter
SpawnShooter
That's awesome with your girlfriend, congrats :)
I've played MGS 2, 3, 4 and Peace Walker (also MGR if you count that )
I played through MGS1 with my friend but would love to try TS, though I've heard some bad things.

I've loved them all so far for different reasons, the characters are all so unique and the stories have a certain charm to them. The humour is also top notch!
Macabre
Macabre
You should give TS a try to see what you make of it. I'm personally not keen, but plenty of people really get a kick out of it, so you might too.

I love Rising, even though it goes right off the deep end into complete bugfuck lunacy, and I'd happily feed Jar Jar George into a wood chipper if I had the chance.
Macabre
Macabre
There really aren't any other games with quite the same sense of quirkiness as MGS, except perhaps the works of SWERY. Have you tried Deadly Premonition?
SpawnShooter
SpawnShooter
Haha, yeah he was a tad insufferable at times. But I thought he was offset kinda well by Sunny.
I was a bit dissapointed with how they dealt with the Ripper persona,
Top Bottom