• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Forums

MigsRZXAStylish
MigsRZXAStylish
The "Doesn't matter which 'Dante' I like..."? Yeah; I know, even though I'm still more on Classic Dante though; yet I can see some good things New Dante has to offer. I am a fan of BOTH DMC universes (Capcom's and NT's respective versions)!
LysseC
LysseC
Thanks God there are people who think like this, who are not just blind haters... Btw, I too prefer old Dante over the new, even if I came to overall prefer DmC... But, only personal opnion. :)
MigsRZXAStylish
MigsRZXAStylish
Of course we all have our own opinions in the matter. I'm no blind hater nor am I a sheep of someone, especially by the likes of Tameem Antoinaides who is giving Ninja Theory a bad name even though he may have some honest opinions of his own too like us...
LysseC
LysseC
As always, the problem is the way people voice their opinions. If one goes around saying "ugh XXX just sux", surely every discussion is going to escalate into a pointless flamewar. And this is true for DMC fans, DmC fans and Antoniades too.
MigsRZXAStylish
MigsRZXAStylish
Well, I'm glad I'm in the sacred sanctuary where we, a handful of Devil May Cry fans, can enjoy BOTH DMC universes and their characters in their pros and cons!

But some fans of either side and even Tameem himself may have legit/valid claims too.
LysseC
LysseC
They all have. The points they make are mostly correct in their matter. But the problem is that they are often presented in a way that would only upset others.
LysseC
LysseC
And yes, I too am glad for being in this little "both DMC and DmC fans" sanctuary...
MigsRZXAStylish
MigsRZXAStylish
Now that could be a BIG problem! (Improving Jester's quote here) They all should've said things in a much more civil manner...

Even one of my friends who is not that big in the DMC series sided with the DMC pros AKA DmC/Tameem antis; he just missed out on what good DmC has to offer...
MigsRZXAStylish
MigsRZXAStylish
Gotta love this sacred sanctuary! :D
LysseC
LysseC
And to think I started as a silly DmC hater too... :/ Foolishness, LysseC, foolishness.
Then again, I heard someone justifying NT's reaction by saying that the fans' hating attitude got on their nerves... Don't really know who started this war, but surely who continued it was to blame as much as who started.
MigsRZXAStylish
MigsRZXAStylish
I started as "I don't care what Dante looks like as long as he kicks demons' asses" after seeing the major negative reaction, especially on his looks. And my claim came true. And New Dante has begun to become close to Old Dante; his hair now white for good is the first step.
MigsRZXAStylish
MigsRZXAStylish
(cont)
So yes; we don't want to be part of this pointless war and start a new faction where we openminded and respectful DMC/DmC fans can enjoy BOTH universes all at the same time.
LysseC
LysseC
Totally agree: we'll have double the fun! :D
Top Bottom