• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Forums

DemonSlayer6
DemonSlayer6
DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I HAVE MISSED YOU, DO YOU T__T

Lol, it's always great to be back. I'm surprised at all the new usernames though! (Shoot me for not getting the chance to post something on your wall, ahh, I'm horrible aren't I, I just didn't know what your new username was)
C
Chaos Raiden
Yeah, haha. (hugs)

It is, and I changed mine few years ago.

So how are you these days?
DemonSlayer6
DemonSlayer6
Ahh, I'm living :D Lol, and you? I see you've really outdone yourself with all the video games, haha.
C
Chaos Raiden
Not bad, thanks.

Kind of, yeah. I have been going crazy on games nowadays, especially RPGs.

So what have you been writing, playing, or drawing lately?
DemonSlayer6
DemonSlayer6
Been watching a bunch of anime recently. I've got so many series I need to get down to completing, but every time I think about it I feel lazy... ;v;
Been drawing a bunch too - playing video games like no tomorrow, and writing as well, haha. New novels in progress, also some manga I hope I can complete. ^^
C
Chaos Raiden
Ah, I see. That's a lot of things that you are doing.

Have you graduated from your school?
DemonSlayer6
DemonSlayer6
Yep, graduated last year. ^^ I'm not taking a gap year, still unsure of what I want to get into at university, although I'm quite content at the moment. :)
DemonSlayer6
DemonSlayer6
Sorry, I'm now** taking a gap year
C
Chaos Raiden
I see. You should take these into consideration when you want to go into a university:

1. location and distance from your house
2. your favourite subjects
3. university's status and certificate recognition
C
Chaos Raiden
You should also try going into the university that you are interested in and look around. Have a look at the lecture rooms or tutorial classes to have an idea on how the lecturers conduct it at that particular university.
DemonSlayer6
DemonSlayer6
Aww, thanks for the criteria there! I'll be sure to take your advice. :D (You're still as sweet as ever XD Ahh, I missed you man)
Top Bottom