• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Forums

MigsRZXAStylish
MigsRZXAStylish
Finished FF13 recently; now my only problems are how to get their weapons to their ultimate forms (farming Gil) and farming Crystogen points.

I don't think any male character in FFXIII can be paired up with Lightning. Not even Snow (since he has her sister Serah) or Hope (Meg made a good point why fans would make Light a pedophile). I was appalled on those LightxHope hentai doujins! They were completely OOC!
MigsRZXAStylish
MigsRZXAStylish
Cont.
If you want to know who I pair Hope with, it's Vanille. I think they're adorable together. No way in hell would I pair Hope with Light, not even in his older form in FFXIII-2.
MigsRZXAStylish
MigsRZXAStylish
As for Lightning, as you can see in my OTP posts in the OTP thread, I pair her with Cloud. I am really tired of fans taking the 'fem Cloud' bit too literally.
MigsRZXAStylish
MigsRZXAStylish
Cont.
So I took a stand and, after playing Dissidia 012 by maining Light and Cloud and seeing their story together in Prologus as well as their quotes to each other (and Sephiroth's quote to Lightning) in 1v1 battles due to their similar struggles and story, I decided to pair them up. Their names make excellent wordplay too:
"There ain't no Lightning without a Cloud."
SugarMoon
SugarMoon
Hmm Crystogen farming issue? Did you ever get a golden egg? They double the amount of exp you get. Equip it to one person and the entire party receives twice the exp. Still though, i imagine it could still be a pain since you could be high on your levels. As far as Gil is concerned though, I couldn't tell ya.
Top Bottom