• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Forums

Laurence Barnes
Laurence Barnes
I'm doing just fine watching Alien resurrection, you? Also, man with a plan? XD
LordOfDarkness
LordOfDarkness
I can't recall seeing that film. I'm guessing Ripley is in it. Yuh, teh man with a plan :p
Laurence Barnes
Laurence Barnes
Well it's a clone of Ripley. Most people don't even know the film existed. What exactly is the plan though? XD
LordOfDarkness
LordOfDarkness
It's Ripley's clone? How does that work? Well er, you the man so it's your plan. I have no clue what that plan is though.
Laurence Barnes
Laurence Barnes
They got her DNA, cloned her so they could get the queen inside her, kind of obvious from there. XD
LordOfDarkness
LordOfDarkness
Ah well let me guess. They managed to do that and as a result they brought back aliens, and Ripley (or, Ripley's clone) has to save the day.
Laurence Barnes
Laurence Barnes
Exactly with the help of other people who mostly die. But because they were both cloned together, Ripley was stronger and had good senses and the queen grew a womb and gave birth to a new alien. Just search up Alien resurrection newborn.
LordOfDarkness
LordOfDarkness
People always die in movies. It's what they were made for lol Except clone Ripley, I'm assuming she lives? And the er, new alien species is what some hybrid of human/alien. They did that whole hybrid thing with Alien Vs Predator 2, which was the Pred Alien (I think). When is Alien Vs Predator 3 expecting to be released, do you know? :/
Laurence Barnes
Laurence Barnes
Yes she does live. And I don't think there will be an AVP 3 because 2 didn't do so well. But there will be a predators 2 and Prometheus 2.
LordOfDarkness
LordOfDarkness
Oh. I wasn't that into AVP 2 myself. The first was okay. Predators was alright, not as good as Predator in my opinion. Haven't seen Prometheus.
Laurence Barnes
Laurence Barnes
Well Prometheus was supposed to answer alot of questions about Alien but it didn't so people moaned about it so hopefully Prometheus 2 will.
LordOfDarkness
LordOfDarkness
So Prometheus was meant to act as a prequel to Alien, or just another story that was meant to go into more depth?
Laurence Barnes
Laurence Barnes
It's a prequel. It explains the alien in the ship and everything.
LordOfDarkness
LordOfDarkness
Oh I see. Did you like the film?
Top Bottom