• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Kate
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Park Jimin ^_^ ^3^ <3 <3 ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡~~
    tonight i am watching Phineas And Ferb in tv and i have nothing to do... what should i do?
    Kate
    Kate
    class tests .... -_- and you?
    Foxtrot94
    Foxtrot94
    Math and Computer Architecture... both a pain in the ass... I wanna go back to high school LOL
    Kate
    Kate
    LOL for me the high school tests r not easy and for you..um........whatever..good luck! hope u pass the exams.. :)
    i have wasted 2 hrs of my life by watching divergent ....seriously...
    WolfOD64
    WolfOD64
    You have my sincerest condolences. But your watcher's remorse probably isn't as bad as mine when I actually sat down and watched "The Last Airbender."
    i was watching some of the episodes of the flash and arrow.and it was amazing! as always ........(sorry) :3
    Jak
    Jak
    barry and eddie better stay away from my booskie iris XD
    Chancey289
    Chancey289
    They're great shows. I need to catch up on some Flash though. I haven't watched the mid season premiere yet.
    Kate
    Kate
    yes they are great shows and jak lolXD
    my name is kat and i am not a cat...i am a demonic child who doesn't give a crap!
    ❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋
    they think that i am so shy and quite...bt they dont konw that i talk too much when i talk!
    Reactions: Jak
    ahh i fell in love with lindsey stirling's violin play! and the pokemon remix is great !
    Reactions: Jak
    can i play dmc4 special edition in my computer or is it only for play station?
    HandsomePeanut
    HandsomePeanut
    It's unknown at the moment. Right now PS4 and XBO are the only guaranteed platforms.
    i think game soundtracks are better than today's music........
    Jak
    Jak
    so very true...with the exception of gwen stefani's "hollaback girl"
    Kate
    Kate
    lol that song....and avril lavigne's ''hello kitty''....KA KA KA KAWAII!!!
    cool avatar , right? too red.......
    Jak
    Jak
    there's never "too much" of anything...and if anyone ever says that you you, toss pepper in their face and run away
    Kate
    Kate
    ahaha okay!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom