• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Innsmouth
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Innsmouth. Don't worry, I will get around to replying to your message when I get an appropriate time to do so.
    Innsmouth
    Innsmouth
    sure no prob, don't feel rushed :)
    Hey. I thought that concerning The Witcher 2 and maturity in video games, maybe you'd like to read the articles and reviews I posted on my profile page. It gives a clearer view of what my opinion on TW2 and its 'maturity' is.
    Innsmouth
    Innsmouth
    I will do it right away :D
    Enigma
    Enigma
    Hahah, aight... no rush :p My own review is the first one on the list, from Gamefaqs.
    Reactions: Enigma and Gel
    Foxtrot94
    Foxtrot94
    I still haven't finished the last book, so I dunno about Leo, but I do remember from the pieces I've read (more or less 3/4 of the book), that he was not THAT much of a piece of crap towards Ciri. I remember he even did something good for her, and I remember an interview to Sapkowski himself where he touched this subject... gotta look it up again.
    Foxtrot94
    Foxtrot94
    But anyway, there's nothing wrong in having someone clearly evil or good. It all depends on which role a certain character serves to the story. To properly explain I'd have to write more, so maybe a PM is better, you're right...
    Innsmouth
    Innsmouth
    ok.
    Wow…I thought Arrow writing was terrible. Now I watched Flash….sorry arrow was more than acceptable.
    I often heard: "Only japan studio can come up with silly shonen plot like DMC4" After watching Jupiters Ascending…hmmm….
    So apparently Chris Pratt is big asshole despite his friendly appearance and attitude.
    Innsmouth
    Innsmouth
    Also I was surprised his co-stars so angry about him
    V
    Viper
    Damn, guy knows business. But isn't that kind of like how licenses and copyright works? I know music artists and people who hold license to music get compensated in same way, so I find it strange Pratt would be the first one to think of that in movie industry, since the article author is calling him out for that.
    Innsmouth
    Innsmouth
    Not really. See, if you as artist will sell your work, you get paid for your job. But it would be weird if you go to the guy you sold it to and say "well you can put it on the wall, but since everybody can see it, you must pay me extra cash". I think thats what bugged guy who wrote it.
    So now DMC comes to an end. Oh well. RIP
    Reactions: Erian1Mortal
    Erian1Mortal
    Erian1Mortal
    Actually I'd be ready to let it go (no pun intendet), better let the whole franchise end on a high note then a new low. After such a long time I'd be suprised if everything they do with the franchise wouldn't backfire since the fandom is so utterly torn (has been since DMC3 as far as I've read)
    V
    Viper
    First they answer all the burning questions they opened, THEN they can end the franchise. Without those answers it would just feel like my lover just stopped and walked out in middle of love making.
    Innsmouth
    Innsmouth
    If there was some other alternative to it, sure. Now only hope that if they end it, Itsuno quits and makes spiritual sequel :)
    So, I've been watching Drrr! x2 (English dub) and I got to that part with Shizuo you mentioned, before. xD "I like to lead a peaceful life, so how do I put this? It's time for a nap." Gods, he kills me.
    Reactions: Innsmouth
    Innsmouth
    Innsmouth
    yep I just love him :D Out of all characters he's probably my favourite, with Celty and Simon as second :)
    Rebel Dynasty
    Rebel Dynasty
    Can't help loving Celty; definitely one of the best characters. ^^ I'm also interested to learn more about the new characters coming in. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't looking forward to an Izaya/Shizuo throwdown. xD
    Innsmouth
    Innsmouth
    I think x2 is only first part of 3 in 1 arc. New one starts it's release in the end of july :) New Chaarcters are mostly good, but i still love first cast better tbh :)
    You know, there's something... "fishy" going on about classic DMC. Lots of spotlight recently, and Capcom is holding events and events and events in many places in Japan. Just read a tweet about one of those events from the official Japanese account.

Maybe you're right about E3...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom