• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Forums

Laurence Barnes
Laurence Barnes
Thanks man. I loved his boss fight in Metroid prime.
DreadnoughtDT
DreadnoughtDT
I agree. The only fight better than him in that game was Metroid Prime itself.
Laurence Barnes
Laurence Barnes
Yeah it was a pretty epic boss. But one thing I hated about Metroid prime was the fission Metroids.
DreadnoughtDT
DreadnoughtDT
Those weren't really a big deal as long as you made it to the Phazon pools or used a Power Bomb.
Laurence Barnes
Laurence Barnes
Oh not in the boss fight, that was easy. It's just one of the rooms in the impact crater. the huge one with infinite spawning fission metroids.
DreadnoughtDT
DreadnoughtDT
Oh, yeah. Kind of a shame too, the Impact Crater looks so awesome but it's so short...
Laurence Barnes
Laurence Barnes
Well when you think about it, it should be short. The impact crater is inside a dead leviathan. they may be big but as you can see in Metroid prime 3 they're not that big. Plus this was the point leading to the final fight, you don't want to prolong it. I was expecting to fight Metroid prime the moment I went to the impact crater.
DreadnoughtDT
DreadnoughtDT
Eh, I liked the areas and wished they were a little bigger. The coolest looking areas in Prime are always the shortest.
Laurence Barnes
Laurence Barnes
That's why. They're so amazing and coolest looking that the developers weren't able to make it longer.
DreadnoughtDT
DreadnoughtDT
Meeeeeeeeeeeeehhhh.

So, random question. What do you think of aeromorphs?
Laurence Barnes
Laurence Barnes
I... don't think I know what an aeromorph is. I know aerosmith. XD
DreadnoughtDT
DreadnoughtDT
Laurence Barnes
Laurence Barnes
403 forbidden. Yeah I think I know what you mean i've seen a few. Why do you ask about them though?
DreadnoughtDT
DreadnoughtDT
Laurence Barnes
Laurence Barnes
Nice dude. I'll admit i'm not really one for aeromorphs but she's still pretty awesome, red and black.
DreadnoughtDT
DreadnoughtDT
Well, I'm glad you like her.
Laurence Barnes
Laurence Barnes
I do. Do you have any other characters to show me?
DreadnoughtDT
DreadnoughtDT
Nah, she's it for now.
Top Bottom