• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

berto
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Happy birthday berto!
    May you be a king for a day.
    Reactions: berto and Gel
    berto
    berto
    I appreciate the sentiment, I'm working all day so it's not as much a celebration as I'd hope but there's always the weekend.
    Reactions: Lain
    Hey, Berto. Do you have a minute? ^^ I have a question about account upgrades.
    Rebel Dynasty
    Rebel Dynasty
    Okay. ^^ Well, I just paid for a month long gold membership, and I was just wondering how long before it takes effect, or if there's supposed to be a code or some other final step to activate it?
    berto
    berto
    You know, this isn't the first time it happens that someone asked. It's not immediate but it shouldn't be too long. Give it till the end of the day and if nothing changes contact either of the administrators to have them give it a look over.
    Rebel Dynasty
    Rebel Dynasty
    Alrighty, I just wanted to be sure I hadn't missed anything. Thanks for the help. :)
    Watched Versus.

Holy crap you were right. It bears very strong resemblances to DMC3 in both action and narrative. Some scenes are so damn similar to DMC3 I freaked out LOL
    berto
    berto
    Yep. But no one listens to the Mexican.

Tell me, though, what did you think of it in general.
    Foxtrot94
    Foxtrot94
    Well the acting was kinda meh imo. That guy with the green shirt... wow LOL

But screw it, the action was good and entertaining, and wow the film is gory as hell, I liked that.

Liked the direction overall, but disliked some sporadic use of shaky cam, I thought Asian directors didn't like using it.

Overall, yeah I dug it.
    You got me curious about Versus. I'ma watch it tonight.
    berto
    berto
    Duuuddeee, let me know what you think.
    Foxtrot94
    Foxtrot94
    I will, I will.

Quite a fan of it you are, I see xD
    berto
    berto
    Yeah, I really dug it so when they made the action director of Versus was going to be working on DMC3 it was like finding out that you are getting a Maserati for Christmas.
    _ambigram__dante_by_truston-d8s3ii6.jpg

ambigram "Dante"
    u can rotate it upside-down, and it looks the same, read from both sides.
    Reactions: berto
    Foxtrot94
    Foxtrot94
    Images will not be displayed using HTML code in profile posts, only in threads. Just to let you know.
    Truston
    Truston
    btw, I've showed this with a new thread in fan-art sector.
    I really wanna share with u the Ambigram "Dante". a design of word "Dante", u can rotate it upside-down, and it looks the same, read from both sides. but how to share a pic?
    Foxtrot94
    Foxtrot94
    You put the image URL between

HTML code, you know.
    berto
    berto
    What he said.
    Berto, my subscription wasn't upgraded yet. Is it possible to do something about it?Please?
    berto
    berto
    what? really?
    i told steve to contact you. it's been a good while. i'll see whats going on.
    Gel
    Gel
    Thank you!
    Friend, sorry for asking you this, but I made a subscription as a gold member but I don't know how it really works.
    Is it supposed to wait for some approval?The payment was made with a mail address different for the one I use for the forum.Is this an issue?Thank you in advance!
    berto
    berto
    That's above my staff status but I will get the Administrators look into that. I'll have them contact you when they log in next.
    Gel
    Gel
    Thank you!
    S
    Hey can you delete this uhhh... Account
    berto
    berto
    No, but don't worry I've told the Administrators already. Just wait till they're online and they'll do that for you.
    just wondering, where did you get the idea behind your username?
    berto
    berto
    It's a nickname I've had since high school. my name is Humberto and my friends call me berto.
    rocketvergil
    rocketvergil
    ohh, ok
    i found the same username on a game of thrones forum, so I wondered if it was you.
    berto
    berto
    No, I don't have HBO.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom