• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sieghart
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• *Ups the flameshield....MGSV is kind of disappointing in so many ways but I think it's still a good game.
    PC controls for DMC 4 SE is still terrible. I wanted the same controls as DmC with keyboard and mouse.
    Reactions: Foxtrot94
    lorddemolatron
    lorddemolatron
    I had to play DMC 3 SE and 4 with keyboard controls and well not complained on them, propably i would do also great in 4 SE version too.
    Sieghart
    Sieghart
    I used to play DMC 4 with the keyboard controls too and i remember sucking badly. Pressing I constantly just never did it for me.

@FoxTrot Thanks bud.
    The Good Gentleman
    The Good Gentleman
    Just plug in a PS3 controller and configure to perfection.
    Arkham Knight's PC port is trash.
    Sieghart
    Sieghart
    Crashing at the beginning finally get to run it then i got some frame rate issues. I'm pretty fine with 30 FPS but i have gotten some FPS around 15-20 and to me that is downright unplayable.

Also i ****ing called it. Arkham Knight's identity i mean. Original exclusive character my arse. Giving an actual comic book character a whole new costume doesn't make it "a completely original character".
    Steve
    Steve
    I hear that the tank-- err, Batmobile sections wear a little thin after a while, too.
    Sieghart
    Sieghart
    From what i heard it's because the batmobile segments are forced on you and take up like 70% of the game. I already experienced some tidbits of the batmobile but i really couldn't play **** with it because somehow the framerate is worse.
    Just finished Witcher 3's MQ. First thing i immediately thought is to replay the game once again but this time explore everything.
    Foxtrot94
    Foxtrot94
    So you're not free to free roam once the MQ is over?
    Sieghart
    Sieghart
    You can still roam, however some SQ that is connected to the MQ will not be available anymore. Witcher contracts, other SQ, treasure hunts and other stuff will still be available. I'd rather start a new game because i want to explore other choices and also play the side quests same as my level so there will be some challenge. Also i got the best possible ending for the game. Pretty proud of myself and my choices :D
    The White Wolf is almost upon us. *Heavy breathing
    Foxtrot94
    Foxtrot94
    Oh yes cause of the pre download.

I thought it was the patch that improves performance that I heard about...
    Sieghart
    Sieghart
    Dude, i just finished downloading the patch and i'm currently playing the game right now! See you on a few days and i hope your bad boy run this game.
    Foxtrot94
    Foxtrot94
    Tell me if you can run it well!
    So apparently you have to pay for mods in Steamworkshop now. Sweet mother of Odin.
    Foxtrot94
    Foxtrot94
    Such BS... but at least it's up to the moddets to set the price, or even decide not to put a price.
    Sieghart
    Sieghart
    Sad things is from i have heard, 75% of the modder's profit will go to Valve/Besthesda while the modder's will only kept at least 25%. Modding has been fine for years for just being free, and that is the point of modding in the first place. They are created for fun as a hobby.
    Foxtrot94
    Foxtrot94
    I know I know.

Dude I'm facepalming so hard right now, you don't even imagine...
    Personally, i think the DmC definitive edition is worth a buy. Vergil bloody palace will give me hours of content again.
    so I played LoS 2 and I thought it was great until I beat it
    Sieghart
    Sieghart
    It was disappointing for me. The story is badly written and the ending is just ****e. Point blank.
    I like the combat and i thought it's satisfying but the stealth sections should just disappear. Stealth should never be in a castlevania game ever again.

After all that hype since that CGI trailer man *sigh...
    Pangit ng XBox One. PS4 na lang, no? Gusto din ng kapatid ko, e!
    Sieghart
    Sieghart
    Ngayong ko lang nalaman yang Datablitz ah! Pang pilipinas bayan? Metal Gear pa yung front page nila :)
    MigsRZXAStylish
    MigsRZXAStylish
    Dude, dati pa ang DataBlitz nagaganito. Pero depende sa anung branch.
    Sieghart
    Sieghart
    Gamestop, Amazon at Gameline kasi ako kadalasan nabile. Pwede din ba mag pre-order sa DataBlitz? Parang wala akong makita ah. Pati yung mga presyo.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom