• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Forums

Dark Drakan
Dark Drakan
I own Ark but only played it for about 30 mins. Was still figuring out game mechanics when I got blindsided by some dinosaur that I barely got a glimpse of & died. Havent actually played it again since then as havent had all that much time.
Skagewid
Skagewid
I want to play , but now i see lag with all graphic settings to low. And I surpass recommended requirements.
Now , i bought it mainly because I want to play it and when it will be release officially, the price will be higher.
Dark Drakan
Dark Drakan
Its quite a resource hog at the moment as its not been optimised, it will start to run better when optimisation begins properly. What specs do you have? Did you go straight online? If so have you tried multiple servers?
Skagewid
Skagewid
I try to do something in singleplayer. After character's creation , i begin , i try to attack a dinosaur , and then ,when all was stablished, i was dead.
Skagewid
Skagewid
Just possible i try to follow the guide
Dark Drakan
Dark Drakan
Let me know if anything helps, if not I will try and see if I can suggest other things you could try.
Top Bottom