• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Forums

V
Viper
I'm curious, why?
Innsmouth
Innsmouth
very little content compared to older titles. It started back there with Soul Calibur where they added less and less content, to the point where last two titles were bare bones. Now it applies to Tekken as well.
V
Viper
I see. Maybe they should have stretched adding new features more, so they wouldn't run out of novelties to add. Although i read they did some changes to gameplay, all sounding very complicated.
Innsmouth
Innsmouth
so far I haven't noticed many difference tbh. They added some sort of super moves and made charge move more accessible, but honestly so far TTT2 seems like superior game and ti was released quite some time ago
Foxtrot94
Foxtrot94
I need you to tell me what modes are available cause content variety is one of the things I love about Tekken. I still have fond memories of T5 and that awesome as **** Devil Within sub-game.
Innsmouth
Innsmouth
basically standard MP modes like Tournament, ranked and Vs. In SP there is arcade, which consists only out of 5 battles, Treasure Battle, which is basically endless battles for custom items and VS. There is also Story mode, which seems pretty short, and doesnt have that many fights. partially its simply drawn animation akin to characters pre-tournament stories in previous tekkens.
Innsmouth
Innsmouth
There are also character stories which is one (!) fight and than in game custcene, which are mostly look like in-between scenes from previous games. No additional modes, no mini games, no extended practice like one with a Combot from TTT2 or anything like this. They didnt even bothered to dub voices in arcade, so they all take japanese. :/
Top Bottom