• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Forums

WolfOD64
WolfOD64
You and 18 quintillion people, my friend. If someone can supervise Chris Roberts and manage what he spends absurd amounts of money on, MAYBE we'll see the game before 2075.
Dark Drakan
Dark Drakan
Yeah, I can understand the delays with the obscene amount of cash they made & scope of game shooting up massively but line needs to be drawn somewhere so goal posts don't simply keep moving.
Dark Drakan
Dark Drakan
I also hope they aren't being too ambitious as to what is possible on today's tech. Even with the cash made, tech can only go so far. Hope all the basic systems fit together in a cohesive manner before they start pushing envelope in other ways. Looking forward to seeing 3.0 footage on Fri
WolfOD64
WolfOD64
I would just concentrate on making a decent-looking game with the kind of mechanics and gameplay associated with both classic flight sims and Roberts' own works. Don't bog down development with making it some kind of technical marvel...just make it PLAY well. A game can still be ambitious even if it isn't a graphical juggernaut.
Top Bottom