• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Forums

Lain
Lain
I remember trying to buy the original RDR from the one game shop in town and the clerk wouldn't believe I was over 18 despite my various IDs and wouldn't sell me the game so I was forever put off buying the original RDR because of that experience. I'm now trying to rectify that by buying the sequel. :)
Dark Drakan
Dark Drakan
One of my favourite games of all time, wasnt expecting to like it as much as I did but definitely looking forward to this now after my experience with RDR.
Reactions: Lain
LordOfDarkness
LordOfDarkness
I feel like a RDR 2 avatar is what you need, Drakan. Always nice to have a change.
Dark Drakan
Dark Drakan
I had one at some point in past along with RDR signature too. Might have to crack that back out in near future. Its hard to let go of Bigby avatar as his expression perfectly fits mine on a daily basis.
LordOfDarkness
LordOfDarkness
Definitely fits mine about now. Would be good to see you rocking a new wild-west ava and sig.
Dark Drakan
Dark Drakan
Cant even imagine what you are going through but with 2 daughters I can appreciate what it would feel like to lose them so im with you all the way there mate. Ever want to chat about anything or chat gaming or whatever to occupy your mind my inbox is always open. I will scout through my PC when I next get on it and see if I can find my old sig and dig it out for you.
LordOfDarkness
LordOfDarkness
Absolutely devastated. Trying to do things, anything to keep our minds off this. Would love to see that mate.
Reactions: Lain
Dark Drakan
Dark Drakan
Totally understand that and like I said my inbox is always open.
V's patron
V's patron
if anything, you could always play god of war or spiderman in the meantime.
LordOfDarkness
LordOfDarkness
I think Drakan means he doesn’t have those games just yet, Z. Have you played either of those games? If so, inbox me your thoughts (no spoilers, please) =]
V's patron
V's patron
Top Bottom