• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Forums

Morgan
Morgan
But don't you see? The critics love it! Even when Robin says "F Batman" and stabs a dude in the nads with garden shears! The same critics that got upset when Batman had a body count in BvS or something...
DragonMaster2010
DragonMaster2010
Considering the comics the series is based off of, I'd be more annoyed if it WASNT cringe.
Innsmouth
Innsmouth
@DragonMaster2010 I don't know comics, I only watched new DCAU and TT show, but c'mon, I can't imagine Robin being mass murderer, Raven being angsty tennager with Exorcist nodes and Starfire being sociopathic murderous slut.
DragonMaster2010
DragonMaster2010
Robin never killed anyone in the show. Brutally hurt them yes but not kill. Since this was him just leaving Batman he's just as brutal as him. Same as it was in the comics.
DragonMaster2010
DragonMaster2010
As for Raven, believe it or not but she's actually WAY more angsty in the Titans comic then in the show. Plus this Ravens also based on a limited series of teen Raven.
DragonMaster2010
DragonMaster2010
And Starfire; people say her outfits too slutty compared to the comics but if you actually look at what she wears in the comics vs the show, the show will seemed tammed.
DragonMaster2010
DragonMaster2010
This show isn't based on the Teen Titans show, it's more or less based on the 80s-90s "Titans" series.
Innsmouth
Innsmouth
@DragonMaster2010 Robin literally stabbed criminal in the neck with his bataranags to death and broke couple of necks. So yeah. Unless they can stitch them together or throw them in Lazarus Pit, they are very dead.
Innsmouth
Innsmouth
Funny thing that mdoer Raven based of her Teen Titans self. As for Starfire, it's not her outfit. It's that she's literally a slut. She hangs around hotel, banging prostitutes, according to hostess and being cheap hoe to some criminal numbskull.
Top Bottom