• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Forums

DragonMaster2010
DragonMaster2010
And honestly it's not all that impressive
Carlos
Carlos
@DragonMaster2010 Yes, but if you watched Infinity War, you'll understand why, and where it's going. Pay attention. Iron Man is in space... Who do you think is going to be up there to save him? And who will he encounter there...? My money's on Captain Marvel, Thanos and his army. Captain Marvel and Avengers: Endgame releases on the same year, so I think there's a crossover going into Endgame.
DragonMaster2010
DragonMaster2010
Cool synopsis, still not impressed really. But that's mostly cause the MCU hasn't impressed me that much since BP.
Carlos
Carlos
It should. Because each Marvel movie is a continuation of the last one. The first teaser of Thanos was in the end credits of The Avengers, then Loki appears in the end credits of Galaxy Vol. 1. Captain America has a crossover story between itself and Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., and continues into Winter Soldier. So if you missed one part of the Universe, you'll be confused with some of the story elements.
Carlos
Carlos
Another example is Thor: Rangrok - some of the story carries over to Infinity War. Same will be true here with Captain Marvel > Endgame. You and everyone else don't realize it, but every Marvel film is actually a full universe.
Top Bottom