• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Forums

DarkSlayerVergil
DarkSlayerVergil
Agreed also I feel as though previous Spiderman games did certain things better.
Innsmouth
Innsmouth
I really prefer Ultimate Spiderman and Shattered Dimensions to it. Also I hate what they did with MJ tbh.
LordOfDarkness
LordOfDarkness
The story was great. I felt like the bosses were a little underwhelming. There’s things the other Spidey games do better that’s for sure and the DLC isn’t that great for it just more of the same. Still a great game overall I’d give it 8/10. Hopefully a sequel can improve on what it lacked.
Innsmouth
Innsmouth
I actually thought story was rather a ok. It relied heavily on new terrible TV cartoon and it was somehting that ruined my impression of it. Overall I think it's rather 7/10 for me, because it disappoints on more than a few episodes.
LordOfDarkness
LordOfDarkness
I think that’s pretty unfair. The game wasn’t that bad. It had me reliving that same nostalgic feeling I got from playing Spider-Man 2. It definitely wasn’t game of the year, but to me it deserves a solid 8. Each to their own I guess.
Innsmouth
Innsmouth
Well it failed it for me. My problem is that some very odd choices about Peter and MJ personalities. Also when I say it relies on new TV, I mean it literally. Plot of this game is literally plot of first season finale
Innsmouth
Innsmouth
Ok I must agree, story saved the grace for me. It was really well done in the end, which I didn't expected .
DragonMaster2010
DragonMaster2010
you're a hard man to please
Innsmouth
Innsmouth
I know :( But I'm usualy prefer non mainstream games, that mostly about gameplay.
AgentRedgrave
AgentRedgrave
It was a fun game, and had a plot that, honestly, is better then any of the movies.
Top Bottom