• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Picard
Reaction score
Donated
$11.00

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Donations About

• Obi Wan Hello GIF by Star Wars

Thank you for another donation! Much appreciated!
    Hiya, I've got a question about swords that might not fit into your thread so thought I'd come ask here. If I were to do surface engravings on a bokken, do you think that would impact its useability at all? I've been putting it off for years now because I don't want it to end up on the coffee table gathering dust. I use it now and I want to keep using it for as long as I have it.
    Picard
    Picard
    Personally, I'd rather not do it, albeit not for the factors of usability. That being said, I do not think it should have any significant impact, as long as they are not deep. Obviously, deep engravings will weaken the weapon.
    Hey man! I know we don't know each other, but I remember liking ur posts when I joined, back in September. Haven't seen you around for a long ass while!
    What happened to ur old avatar? I liked that Nero picture xD
    Picard
    Picard
    I didn't have much time to post, and even though I did check occasionally, I only post if something really interests me. Considering that DMC4 is the only DMC game so far I've finished , I only really post in a DMC4 subforum.

As for avatar, I changed it. I get bored with avatars relatively quickly, btw. this one I made from a screencap from D.Gray Man anime.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom