• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

RedNether
Reaction score
Donated
$100.00

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Donations About

• I saw the Flash trailer, and all I feel...is anger.
    RedNether
    RedNether
    I don't know why, I just feel irrationally angry because of this trailer.
    Other breaking news, Genesis is annoying.

Stop quoting ****ty poetry my guy

GenesisCGModel-CrisisCore.png
    Never let yourself be distracted from the fact Vergil's Hell on Earth is literally Megidolaon in DMC5 SE
    I'm big dumb dumb, I was searching for God Eater Resurrection and in the end I discover it's bundled up with GOD EATER 2: Rage Burst.
    DreadnoughtDT
    DreadnoughtDT
    Yep, and that offer stands till 2050 something, since that's when the world ended in that universe. :p
    May Mido rest in peace, and may luck be on Sophia's side as she runs the Cathedral of Shadows.
    I hate my life, I now have to cut my Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne playthrough short in favor of FF7R Intergrade because of all the dicks spoiling the game.

Thanks, ya douches.
    We could have gotten a solo Flash movie with the screenplay written by THE Grant Morrison, instead we're getting whatever Flashpoint's meant to be. We were robbed and I feel bad for Andy Muschietti.
    Morgan
    Morgan
    I like Grant Morrison and Ezra Miller's collaboration, but apparently they were going for a "darker take" on the Flash and WB is pivoting hard away from that tone. The only good thing about these reshuffles in Development Hell was we avoided the trash fire that would've been Geoff Johns and the staff for the GL flop, minus one dude.
    V's patron
    V's patron
    If anything, they could probably do it better than the TV Show did.
    Morgan
    Morgan
    Inb4 Ezra-Flash defeats the bad guy by giving them a pep talk, there's a lot of Talking In Hallways, and "Run, Barry, Run".
    Toby Emmerich was a mistake.
    Reactions: Morgan
    Morgan
    Morgan
    Walter Hamada was a mistake.

No seriously, Toby do anything newly idiotic I haven't heard of yet?
    RedNether
    RedNether
    @Morgan Sell Army of the Dead to Netflix because he thought it wouldn't be a success to WB.
    Morgan
    Morgan
    Oh, I heard it was sold for cheap. Should've figured he was responsible for that blunder. And here we are, with Snyder throwing shade at WB over it by calling AotD "the director's cut, if you will. You don't have to see a bastardized version. You get to just see the awesome version first."
    As much of a pain as it is, I think I will synth Ultima Weapon in 1FM for my Proud save again.
    RedNether
    RedNether
    Like, it's an annoying grind that it makes me want to commit self-die.
    Should creepypastas about real people be written?
    Morgan
    Morgan
    Does Actual Cannibal Shia LaBoeuf count as a creepypasta?
    I really don't like or condone emulation nowadays.
    Reactions: Demi-fiend
    RedNether
    RedNether
    To clarify, I am planning on emulating the Parasite Eve games.
    Erian1Mortal
    Erian1Mortal
    I tend to not mind emulation if the game is not easily available, in case of Parasite Eve I think it's on PSN isn't it? Or did it never get a re-release?
    Show of hands, who watched the Superman: Agent of Batman pitch and afterwards thought that Max Landis has truly lost it?
    V's patron
    V's patron
    Agent of Batman is the proposed sequel to Max Landis's Superman American Alien comic released back in 2015.
    Morgan
    Morgan
    Looked up a synopsis and I still don't understand it. From what I read it was Dick Grayson and Clark Kent *talking about* Batman? In which case it makes more sense for Dick to be the Agent of Batman and Clark (specifically called that and not 'Superman') to be doing some type of report for the Daily Planet, but I'm still lost on why a Superman comic is focusing on another hero.
    Morgan
    Morgan
    ... Apparently Landis thinks "there hasn't been a definitive Wonder Woman story" and that she's a misandrist and "fundamentally awful", and Superman is a big brute who needs to be taught martial arts by Batman. His pitch for Supes and WW fighting was for Supes to kiss WW and suck all the air out of her lungs. And he legit thinks Amazons cut off their breasts. Please don't let this man near comics.
    I'm beginning to think part time jobs in Persona 5 Royal are pointless, you don't earn all that much at all. Also, if you're doing NG+ the social stats are all maxed out from the offset which renders the jobs even more pointless.
    ReaperHunter
    ReaperHunter
    I went through my playthrough of Vanilla without ever doing one.
    I only did them on my Royal playthrough for the occasional stat boost.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom