• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dark Prince
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• PC update: I updated my windows 8.1 to 10 pro and have backup from everything so it takes time to back previous point but I will soon back to work on modding in my free time and I probably do a clean install on my laptop too I mean for fixing bugs.
    @therogis I truly get amazed by this meme and it has looooong history even make cats vibe and I even recognized hatsune miku version (God...what childhood I had):
    *The reason turkish guy become meme because he was simple (just my opinion but others also did good job too).
    @Angel's cat when she's sweet starts to vibes to some random dude (why I sticked to cat memes, I questioned myself :ROFL:):
    • Haha
    Reactions: Angel
    therogis
    therogis
    Ievan polkka! Proud to be a Finn
    Dark Prince
    Dark Prince
    This meme or song must become a national anthem in the meme community for your country :unsure: (not your country anthem I talk about the meme itself on humor) and about this man I guess I learned how your people :ROFL: speak (no insult) but love the meme (y).
    Dark Prince
    Dark Prince
    @therogis I also dig the net or play store about pop cat that you mentioned *click* and this made me wonder more about the meme itself :unsure: and guess what I find.......your country blows up the server of a simple meme :ROFL: clicker and you deserve some strawberries for your life as Finn (y).
    @Angel's cat face reveal, she's baaad baby...bad, according to local news this baby misbehaved at sight of her mother (It's a joke & the pic almost identical to real breed):
    tabby-cat-breed.jpg
    @Angel's cat when she gives birth to many kittens:
    I'm tired mommy :cautious:, your turn to take care of my babies :rolleyes: (she doesn't care even she's not tired just need someone to take care I mean she just wants hire you :ROFL:)
    If after my job I had no issue with my time maybe I can work on my projects but also I have net problem which I only use my phone data for days so don't worry about that, the most important thing I try enjoy my time or surf the web for funny things.
    I can agree on this subject that cats sometimes do strange things but it's possible @Angel's cat do same job as this cats I mean.........having liquid ability :unsure::
    • Wow
    Reactions: Angel
    Angel
    Angel
    That kitten just before the 2 minute mark, squeezing through the cage bars - couldn't believe it!!
    I probably compress or change my works size by following @Nyx style in his works I mean less heavy mod on your PC space and so you can now save your space.
    Dark Prince
    Dark Prince
    I'm now start testing it and give my feedback.
    Dark Prince
    Dark Prince
    Sad news the way I used and I tried is kinda simple but doesn't save your PC but instead it will make your cleaner if know the texmod codes for each textures.
    Dark Prince
    Dark Prince
    Maybe I don't know compressing knowledge for saving your PC :( but I'm now in possession less junk in my works and know how code them and use one duplicate as a code for my job :cool: so I probably clean my code for each work or checking them for small possible bugs.
    I guess I'm out of touch with other modders which means I'm no longer accepted here with my limited knowledge or I can't find anything that interests me sadly and I lost my power as a person that this for break or even having fun with photoshop now time leave everything behind.
    therogis
    therogis
    You don't have to decide to quit today. Quitting has a permanent meaning. Just take a break.
    V's patron
    V's patron
    I don't think you're out of touch with the other modders. I think you just joined the forum at the wrong time. So maybe seek out other forums?
    Dark Prince
    Dark Prince
    Hi, thank you for your kind words, I was lost myself because my skills are weak in design but when it comes in collaboration or using ready materials or someone help me in a job my weakness (also this apply in real life at any job you think you're weak) will be temporary gone (not for long but I also must help as a person in collaborations with my limited knowledge as possible) or in gaming need a doppelganger.
    Here is an update from my work and the code for this work I chose is "golden wind" because I was listening to Jojo's Bizarre Adventure song in my mobile library:
    Dark Prince
    Dark Prince
    And I must say the original work belongs to @Nyx, I just did some little retouch but I will improve it by time.
    God I was so excited that I could upload 2 edited version skins from @Nyx and @GoodGoneBad now I lost both of them but I still have @GoodGoneBad file but I lost @Nyx version.....but that doesn't mean I will not stop my work here, I will back to my work in my free time with better version.

Stay safe everyone.
    Dark Prince
    Dark Prince
    Time to create something new with @Nyx EX Vergil skins, wish me luck.
    Ok everything is fine for me as an user that my original Gmail account server is on US but more importantly I have proof that DMC Peak of Combat is free on Play Store (for now as early access) but I think after first release we must pay for it but hope they don't do that with region lock problem I can't redeem any gift cards or buy any thing from Play Store.
    I know in pandemic finding a good job is a bit hard then before but when I started my first job for a photography studio for the first week everything was fine before pandemic rich high level and make people close their stores by that time so that was my luck until now but I still love that job but I now applied to a new job that kinda fun and focus on my current skills from photoshop.
    If we modders join forces together we're unstoppable but due to pandemic or other life problems or family (and more), maybe we're busy BUT again we're unstoppable together if one day we have free time.
    I updated my works with reference links as possible (like Wiki) to reference them for which materials I used or give people support modders as well (clickable links).
    I downloaded Autodesk SketchBook for fun for now and give myself better training for better digital art on mobile with a pen :LOL: (not s pen) and :cautious: one day maybe I consider myself like @GoodGoneBad & @Nyx or @jaiman10101 *their secret on designing can be anything* get a design pad for my PC to design my arts :giggle:.
    Update: apparently most people I know are busy right now or because pandemic we can't see each other but that means the people I know are cutting ties with me we can still see each other if pandemic is in good condition (not everyday but for myself and safety others 1 day a week or two weeks) but again nothing can't replace family relations.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom