• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dark Prince
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The concept behind of lite mod is:

▪︎Clean code: only works when you remove some unnecessary files but the code itself only make your work heavier (Checking my own Spaghetti Code :ROFL:).
    Dark Prince
    Dark Prince
    ▪︎Unnecessary files: by removing them you give your work better optimization (with clean code) and let do other part of your files handle by game (DmC) I mean no need putting those files when game already load them for you.
    Image by reddit user themikesem, when @Angel see a ball of wool (Backed cake :p :coffee:):
    oJeGmjf.jpg

Loaf or cake it must be noice to eat such a cute fur ball :ROFL:.
    A nostalgic project but good ;) now here is good part I give you people 2 names for Kat so I can base her design on name you chose, for Vergil & Dante :sneaky:......you will see soon.
    》Siela
    》Arcia
    Edit: I guess I must drop the bomb :cool: "Bloody Truth & Be Killed Again" have fun on YouTube.
    Dark Prince
    Dark Prince
    Gonna drop the bomb :confused:.........it's Chaos Legion :cautious:, a 2003 Capcom game and I want work it project based on this game (Characters), now from above what character fit Kat and for Dante & Vergil they have their own character skins.
    Morgan
    Morgan
    Siela would be good because she's a non-combatant, but Arcia has a design not too dissimilar from Kat's so it's easier to work with.
    My progress on DmC: I'm still trying do some decent job then I want try something new, I want improve my code for tpf files and remove some unnecessary files (the game files are can help automatically no need add to them), this can help decrease a little bit of mods files and I don't know how long this process take but please look forward for it.
    Dark Prince
    Dark Prince
    As I expected I cleaned my code and made a little progress but on other hand I made good progress on 2 main files for DMC 5 skins and cleaned the junk files which resulted in decreasing files size :love:.
    If any artist has knowledge in photoshop or modding (people who do editing jobs and do modding as hobby), I want useful tutorials that can good for my normal editing or my daily jobs or give my service to people and lastly my hobby that I don't take it serious but I want do some improvement one day.
    》Please Share your playlist if you have already even one video is helpful ;).
    Erian1Mortal
    Erian1Mortal
    Depends on what you're looking for really, Phlearn on youtube is a bunch of knowledge when it comes to photo editing stuff.
    If you're looking for something specific, I might now some other sites, would have to look up the names though.
    I managed to create HD textures (somehow...:unsure:) but DmC loading time for tpf files takes to long so I must work on loading I mean create lite HD textures to decrease loading time.
    You want my POWER :cautious:...then here is the good news I finally started getting back to my hobby :love:...yes you heard that right, in my free times if I'm not busy I do DmC modding.

AgitatedElatedBlackwidowspider-size_restricted.gif
    Cat memes....hmmm why among all the vids this one hit me so hard :ROFL: I mean why smoking cat...what this kitten think about cigarette :unsure:, anyone knows why this kitten addicted :oops: beside the meme:
    Should I update my laptop to 11 or just wait (just give me your honest opinions no personal reasons if it can prevent future bugs or you had a bad experience)?
    Morgan
    Morgan
    Always wait before adopting a new version of Windows.
    Daaaaamn I look so good for my brother wedding :geek:, I went to a barber shop and asked him give me a villain haircut (not an ordinary villain :ROFL:) and I steal this haircut :sneaky: (natural hair without anything):
    de55bfac08c65f88a76db830627dde23.jpg
    Morgan
    Morgan
    You're going as Colin Farrell for your brother's wedding?
    Dark Prince
    Dark Prince
    I like his hair style and...I know it's Hollywood so I only adapted the style, with having good hair style I mean if you're a person that loves art or simple stuff.
    Too much power for me to see too many active staff at same time, am I drunk or forum is too much powerful.
    cat wow GIF
    LordOfDarkness
    LordOfDarkness
    When all of our power is combined we can create a special attack that can wipe out the universe. But we tend not to all be on at the same time because we sort of like the universe.
    Dark Prince
    Dark Prince
    When universe is about to destroy by all in one power of staffs (please don't take it serious but this update is great):
    space-cat.gif
    A video about Stan Lee that explain his idea about Spider-Man, I guess he gonna put some dirt in the eye of person that laughed at his idea :sneaky:, God bless him :giggle:.
    Slowly coming back to modding by installing some of my games (I don't mean all of them this time), I talked to one of my old friends and I guess I must install what I like and force myself play old games (like update them with mods or download their dlcs that missing from console versions), this time I will play what I like and enjoy my free time no more boring time.
    The demands are high and people want me back to work.......OK I will try my best to back fast as I can.
    Updated 3 variant of Bury The Light according to official lyrics I gave them some meaning in term of literature (I mean Bridge, Chorus and Verse something like this) I replaced them with placeholder sign《◇◇◇◇◇》.
    man...my mind getting old, I must get used to new photoshop tools and I miss my old tools for creation of 3d maps now for good training after setting up my PC I start with Vergil Wesker as a good challenge.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom