• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DemonDante
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nice,so how old are you? I don't suppose your main focus is on art? I mean at school or university
    I see so you have been busy for a couple of months? Studies? :D btw nice signature xD did you paint it yourself?
    Hey Demon ^^

Sure thing man. You just click on the 'Options' link at the top, and when you have done that you will be taken to a page where you can customize all your details. On the top left hand side, there should be a link saying 'Customise profile'... It's around near where editing your details are.

I haven't got time to be more specific, so I'm sorry if I'm not being too clear or anything. If that didn't help you at all, try asking a Mod or Admin for support.

But when you are into customizing it, chose colours and widths as you so wish to edit accordingly. And thanks for accepting my friend request btw, nice to meet you ^^
    Welcome to the Community, and enjoy your stay here ^^ Nice profile pic btw :cool:

If you ever need any help, feel free to give me a shout :D Have fun ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom