• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Foxtrot94
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• In my thirst for more fighting games to play, I'm thinking of buying Guilty Gear XX Accent Core. Anybody recommends it?
    Reactions: TWOxACROSS
    TWOxACROSS
    TWOxACROSS
    YES. It's the quintessential Guilty Gear game. So many characters with EX versions as well. Make sure you get XX Accent Core+
    Innsmouth
    Innsmouth
    Its pretty good, also check Blazblue if its on PC
    I gotta remind to myself that I need to think not twice, but 1 million times before making a thread about DMC's future.
    Foxtrot94
    Foxtrot94
    A thread only meant to be informative, for people to just check out the video, once again turning into a flame war and going off topic.

I too let my hot blooded nature prevail a bit, which I always can't help, so I said screw it.
    Foxtrot94
    Foxtrot94
    I'm losing the will of contributing to the forum by posting new threads more and more.
    Foxtrot94
    Foxtrot94
    In the future, for this kind of strictly informative threads, I'll ask for a lock right away, in order to prevent anything.
    Just found out Momochi actually has a YouTube channel with SF4 tutorials. Gotta watch them.
    Gotta say I really like the new DMC4 Dante art in the background image. Would have been cool if the others changed as well.
    I thought the funniest Witcher moment was when Geralt and friends got drunk at Kaer Morhen. Oooooh I was terribly mistaken.
    About my comment on DMC2 Dante versus the anime, they are pretty bad takes on him but I prefer DMC2 because the overall expierence was better than the anime's.

hope it clears things up.
    Just got past the "prologue" of Hearts of Stone, and... I just remembered why Geralt of Rivia is among the most badass gaming chars ever.
    Danny Glover and Kevin Peter Hall were actually hanging from a rooftop while shooting that scene in Predator 2.
    The Predator design was originally a lot different and played by J.C. Van Damme. But they chose K.P. Hall for his superior physicality.
    Just watched Ringu for the first time. Extremely disappointed. Wasn't nearly as scary as people claim it is, for me.
    Foxtrot94
    Foxtrot94
    Yeah... it's not you, it's not you.
    LordOfDarkness
    LordOfDarkness
    What a relief.
    absolitude
    absolitude
    oh, what is this? somebody just put a video casette on the table, yep, i'm taking this, gonna watch this together with my buddy LoD, i'll let him watch first while a tune up my tricycle in the garage at home
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom