• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

All about Dragon Ball/Z/GT/Super

Morgan

Premium
Xen-Ace 2021
I unironically want to play this game.
Edit: I also have 0 problem with Jump Force being killed off in favor of this.
Launch better be in it. The key art also shows Freeza and Buu available as Raiders.

Last edited:

Morgan

Premium
Xen-Ace 2021

Toei Animation, or a troll claiming to be them, is abusing YouTube's broken copyright system.

Morgan

Premium
Xen-Ace 2021
Toriyama gives his thoughts on the latest movie, Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero. Translation provided by Herms98 on Twitter.

FVHkuTNUYAA50fd

FVHkuTQVsAERp8h

FVHkuTOVIAAMtU_

There's also a Toriyama interview provided in the DBS Super Hero movie pamphlet, with translations by Herms98.

It's a long post.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Hot take, I was NOT on Totally NOT Mark's side during that whole ordeal. (The pot calling the kettle black here but) he was using DB content and Toei has every right to flag him. The fact that he won (ish) was shocking to me.
If he drew a og fan art well fair game i suppose, but his other vides had actual DB content in it. He got rightly flagged for it. It is a mute point now but yup I said it.

As for Super Hero I have seen it. I think it is good. I disagreed with some content within the film but I think the casual fans will eat it up. Don't get me wrong I did like it, but for reasons that are in the "other" box.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Me too, they need to catch up to the manga at least anyway.

They need to go beyond that too as they still haven't figured out if they will retcon the end of dbz with uub and goku leaving, or at least arrived to the end of it to close the gap.

Taramafor

Dante is Goku.
Virgil is Vegeta.
Nero is Trunks.
Arkham is Cell.
Mary is android 18.
Trish is android 17.

They even did the fushion thing with V and Virgil. I swear they got ideas from DBZ.

Last edited:

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups!
Dante is Goku.
Virgil is Vegeta.
Nero is Trunks.
Arkham is Cell.
Mary is android 18.
Trish is android 17.

They even did the fushion thing with V and Virgil. I swear they got ideas from DBZ.
I guess that makes Lucia the equivalent of Android 16.

DMC has been stealing from shounen since the 3rd game. Nero is a Jojo protagonist. He's basically a combination of Jouske and Girono.

Devil Trigger is Super Saiyan, and Sin Devil Trigger/Desperation Devil Trigger is Super Saiyan 4. The Qliphoth is the Tree of Might. I've already mentioned this: DMC5 is one of the best single player Dragon Ball games ever made. It's certainly the best Tree of Might game ever made.

Morgan

Premium
Xen-Ace 2021
Trunks and Goten: *finally look like teenagers after years of looking smaller in Super than they ever were in Z*
Toriyama: "Absolutely NOT" *reverts them into literal babies*

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
A trio of things to highlight.

First up, the last DLC chapter of Kakarot's Season 2 Pass has been revealed and it's the "End of Z" epilogue with Uub.

Second is there's a new Daima trailer focusing on Goku...which makes it look like a reimagining of the original Dragon Ball to be honest.

And last but not least, we have the latest trailer for "Sparking Zero" - basically Budokai Tenkaichi 4. Looks like there's 160-ish character slots although unfortunately the transformations have their own slots so at least a quarter of that is likely to just be Gokus and Vegetas.

Top Bottom