• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Are they Aware?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alastor

In the Devil May Cry universe how well known do you think the existence of demons is to the general public, after a tower bursting out of the ground and the city in dmc2 being infested with demonsm I'd imagine its not a big secret.

sparda666

The Devil Reborn
i think ther is no general public really..i mean their there but not really they all probably got killed..yay!!?

Vergil_Sparda

dattebayo!
I think most were well aware prior to the tower. Otherwise Dante might of not opened his demon slaying business. Though there might have a been a few who were skeptical until the temen-ni-gru came out from underground.

sparda666

The Devil Reborn
u r rihjt...but still has really anyone came to his shop yet..di they even realize demons exist.

Vergil Sparda

A son of Sparda
I dont think anyone else is seen in the DMC world other than the main characters,you would think that in DMC3 that you would see some cars or some running people!!!

and when Vergils in the library,its empty no libraian or anything.

Curse

Cursed Girl
mm.....actualy i always tryed to imagine dante in a rock night club XD you should try it....
(yeah yeah i hawe a wild imagination!)

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Curse;4142 said:
mm.....actualy i always tryed to imagine dante in a rock night club XD you should try it....
(yeah yeah i hawe a wild imagination!)

Well it ain't 2 hard 2 imagine heh heh:lol:

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
IloveVergil;4660 said:
Dante is seen in strip clubs several times in the manga( but he likes pizza more than girls) :)

u got that right...............Dante love Pizza than a HOT and bitch woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom