• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ask the Staff Anything

Dark Drakan

Admin
Vergil'sB*tch;270405 said:
If your house was on fire what would you risk your life for to save?
(Question to all)

My Xbox 360, games and my laptop.

Nicodemus Zamoran;270494 said:
I have one for all of you.

How do you feel after you ban a member?

If they deserve it then i feel nothing. Working on 5 forums ive banned hundreds of them so its just another number to me. I dont enjoy banning productive members who suddenly go off the rails though.

meg127;270506 said:
There have been some...interesting moments on here. What would you say are the best and worst things that have happened on this site?

I dont spend that much time witnessing the full goings on here outside the staff stuff so most of it is to do with bannings and arguments (worst things). Best things has been the template changes and updates ive seen since ive been here.

DreadnoughtDT;271036 said:
What happened to the sig request thread? I was going to ask for a sig request, and poof, the thread was gone.

Sharon summed it up but here it is if you want it:

Sig Request Thread

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Uh, I asked for my name to be changed to "Devon K. Ryley" about a week ago, it never happened, and now the thread is unstickied. Can someone change it, please?

Dark Drakan

Admin
Devon K. Ryley;271439 said:
Uh, I asked for my name to be changed to "Devon K. Ryley" about a week ago, it never happened, and now the thread is unstickied. Can someone change it, please?

Done, be faster to send one of the staff a PM or VM.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Chaos Master;271916 said:
Nothing too important, but what does the '+' icon next to member's user name in Currently Active Users means?

I'm not a Staff member, obviously. But I can answer your question for you. The '+' icon appears next to certain members' names, due to if they are your friend or not. The users with '+' next to them, are your friends. Users without the '+' are not on your friend/contact list.

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
dear staff. this is a question, but it is also an answer. i post it for your viewing pleasure.

1262649392068.png

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
LordOfDarkness;271924 said:
I'm not a Staff member, obviously. But I can answer your question for you. The '+' icon appears next to certain members' names, due to if they are your friend or not. The users with '+' next to them, are your friends. Users without the '+' are not on your friend/contact list.

I see. Thanks a lot. :D

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I was just wondering, When you put someone on your ignore list, does that person know? (ie, do they get notified)

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
@VB: No, they don't unless you tell them. If they're smart, they'll realise after a while that the reason you don't respond to them at all is because you're ignoring them, and they'll eventually leave you be.

Question for all the staff: skittles or M&M's?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
cheezMcNASTY;271936 said:
dear staff. this is a question, but it is also an answer. i post it for your viewing pleasure.

1262649392068.png
Scary. NOW SING ME A SONG!!!!111one
Chloe_Ryder;272483 said:
Question for all the staff: skittles or M&M's?
M&M's, FTW. I hate that America gets more varieties of M&M's than we do :(

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Can I ask a question to the Staff?

Do you love me? Or are you playing your love games with me?

^ That is meant to be sung. Do you know where the song is from? (That is the real question)

KRSkull

i have a question

in the near future is there a chance to add a member blog in this forum. in which we can quote something really nice someone said or done. or just to post a few things and stuff.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
LordOfDarkness;272720 said:
Can I ask a question to the Staff?

Do you love me? Or are you playing your love games with me?

^ That is meant to be sung. Do you know where the song is from? (That is the real question)
Ummm...wut? :p
KRSukaru;272728 said:
i have a question

in the near future is there a chance to add a member blog in this forum. in which we can quote something really nice someone said or done. or just to post a few things and stuff.
I honestly don't know - I suppose social groups is the closest we can get right now, although I know it's nothing like what you're asking for. It's about what takes up the most resources too. We also need to keep this place fully optimized in order to gain the most traffic and keep this place alive. Perhaps it is something Steve could answer better? If you can drag him away from work and playing Amnesia, that is :lol:
The crazy demon;272782 said:
Do you guys like Transformers? :D
Indeed I do ^_^
LordOfDarkness;272906 said:
@Staff - Favourite meat?
Chicken (ok, so it's poultry but whatever) and Kangaroo.

Top Bottom