• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ask the Staff Anything

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Henorrhage;266959 said:
I think we should have a Members Only section. Is there anyway that this could be done?
Technically, the forum is members only. Non-logged in users cannot post - or even view some forums - until they create an account. I think I understand what you mean though, are you asking for a forum whereby staff do not have access to?

Anyways, what's the answer to life?
Good question! Although, I wasn't aware that life, in itself, was a question. If you meant "what is the meaning of life", then I have my own theories... ;)

Favorite number?
I don't have one - but I'll say "19" just for the craic.

Favorite candy?
Nestle Milky bar. :thumbsup:

What celebrity do you hate most?
I don't hate anybody.

Love the most?
I don't really "love" any - as in adore - but I'm generally a fan of Tom Hanks's and Robin William's work.

If you could be any video game character... who would you be?
Well, if I had to be then I guess it'd have to be Thoth from Shining Force II.

Biggest Phobia?
Oooh - tough one. Probably claustrophobia.

Ideal job (if you could do ANYTHING)
Something to do with evangelism - travelling the world, spreading the word.

Vergil'sB*tch;267333 said:
When you ban someone, do you ban their IP address at the same time, or can they re-sign to the forum under a different name?
There is an option available to IP ban a user on the standard ban-hammer screen, I generally make it a rule to IP ban whenever I ban somebody.

meg127;267422 said:
Which member of the forums could you see taking over the world?
Me! Muwahaha!

DreadnoughtDT;267425 said:
Do you think you have biased opinions when it comes to characters/games/anything in particular?
I don't think so, no. I'm an objective person and I'll call a spade a spade (British saying) - basically it means that if I think something is rubbish, I'll say it's rubbish. That goes for aspects of the DMC series too.

DreadnoughtDT;267798 said:
So, staff members... Have you ever blown something up in the microwave on purpose?
I've damn near blown up an old gas powred oven before. I left the gas on and completely forgot to ignite it while preparing food, and when it came time to ignite it several minutes later, the damn thing created a mini explosion and rocked the kitchen. It also burned all the hairs on my big toe off. :(

meg127;267864 said:
On that note: What were some of your childhood games and memories? (This is for all of you)
Just gaming, really! I don't really remember playing with much else bar for my old Sega Mega Drive! Well, when Transformers and Power Rangers were popular I was pretty into those as well.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Steve;268562 said:
Technically, the forum is members only. Non-logged in users cannot post - or even view some forums - until they create an account. I think I understand what you mean though, are you asking for a forum whereby staff do not have access to?

Well, when I'm logged off, I can see all the forums, I just can't post. And no, not at all! Imagine what kind of orgies, er...I mean chaos would happen where there was a board staff couldn't access.

Urgh. If I could take screen shots on this computer, I'd go to TS, log off, take a picture of the board index, then take another picture where I'm logged on so I could better explain this idea. >.<

Keaton

Premium
Epic post Steve ;)

@Henorrhage: Do you mean that you are suggesting a forum/section that cannot be seen by anyone but members?

What is your favorite day of the week and why?

Hm, not Mondays, not Sundays...Tuesdays.
Tuesdays are pretty awesome -- oOoh and Saturdays!

Spoiler Tags:

Code:
[noparse][spoiler]
Put what you want spoilered here
[/spoiler][/noparse]

Keaton

Premium
^Can't I have both?
I'm have both -- both have pros and cons when owning pets, but I kinda like having both ^_^

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Drakkar;268918 said:
@staffs.
What do you do when yo get REALY REALY REALY VERY VERY VERYYYYY ANGRY?????

I rage, simple as. I rant at people, I yell at them, I punch inanimate objects, I sometimes punch people who've annoyed me, I break stuff.

I don't handle my anger well...

GamblingGambitCloud;268924 said:
are u iron man?

Yes.
Now, DA-NA-NA-NA-NA-NA-NA-NA VOTE FOR ME.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Keaton;268692 said:
Epic post Steve ;)

@Henorrhage: Do you mean that you are suggesting a forum/section that cannot be seen by anyone but members?

It's just Dani, but YES! That's exactly what I mean!

Well, members and staff... ;<.<

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
GamblingGambitCloud;268999 said:
What is your name?

What is your quest?

What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

Angelo Credo.

To take over the world.

African or European?

Keaton

Premium
What is your name?
Keaton, Till-Monkey, You

What is your quest?
Make money, marry the love of my life and have fun doing it.

Not sure, I can only work it out if its carrying a coconut.

who is ur favorite star wars character and why? (expanded universe included)
Star Wars: the Clone Wars - Anakin, he was actually a cool charatcer in this.
"" - Rex, awesome!
Star Wars The Force Unleashed - Starkiller, Sith Assassin, an awesome Alt ending!

Dear staff, what is your favorite David Fincher film and why?
Se7en, an amazing film. Graphic and heartless, it has an ending that steals your very breath away.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
Keaton;269217 said:
Se7en, an amazing film. Graphic and heartless, it has an ending that steals your very breath away.

that part made me really really really sad :(........

wat would you do if and elephant stepped on ur foot?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
meg127;267864 said:
On that note: What were some of your childhood games and memories? (This is for all of you)
Well, in my day computers and consoles were very expensive so we had good ol' board games, one of which I still own today - Crazy Crocodiles. I love it. Yes, I am 5 years old :lol:

One childhood memory that sticks out for me was when me and my sister used to play cowboys and indians out in the back garden by hauling all of my mum's dining room furniture outside to make a fort and covering it all in her best bedspreads. She was not happy.
meg127;268524 said:
What is your favorite day of the week and why? :)
Friday - because I know there's no school run the next day :lol:
Chloe_Ryder;268871 said:
Which is your preference - dogs or cats?
Cats. Dogs are just children that never grow up.
Drakkar;268918 said:
@staffs.
I usually throw up - I get so mad that I shake uncontrollably and then hurl. Kind of ruins the moment when you're trying to be angry - mercifully, anger doesn't find me too often anymore. It used to involve me beating the crap out of anyone and anything that got in my way - real red mist type stuff. And it was horrible, so I'm very glad I don't get like that anymore - Steve's a very chilled person so he calms me down before it gets too much.
are u iron man?
Yes. Yes I am.
GamblingGambitCloud;268999 said:
What is your name?

What is your quest?

Sharon
To close shut the jaws of Oblivion
Fast, I should imagine.
GamblingGambitCloud;269005 said:
Seeing as I refuse to even acknowledge the existence of anything outside of episodes 4, 5 and 6, I would have to say Han Solo because he gets some of the best lines, even if they are a little cheesy.
cheezMcNASTY;269090 said:
Who or what is a David Fincher?
GamblingGambitCloud;269233 said:
Pass out.

Keaton

Premium
Play a video game, when I'm really angry I just vent and try and relax.
Never been that angry on here though, not by a long shot lol

Say to myself "Steve, why did you let an Elephant step on your foot?", but, it would probably come out like "GAHAAAAAWHAFUAA!!"

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Henorrhage;268588 said:
Urgh. If I could take screen shots on this computer, I'd go to TS, log off, take a picture of the board index, then take another picture where I'm logged on so I could better explain this idea. >.<
Don't worry there, mate. I gotcha'. I understand what you're saying now and it's something I'll probably be incorporating before I sign off today.

Chloe_Ryder;268871 said:
Which is your preference - dogs or cats?
Dogs! I'm not much of a cat person. Dogs, on the other hand, I'll leave the room or skip a film completely if there's anything to do with dogs being harmed. Lulz. T'is one of my little idiosyncrasies.

Drakkar;268918 said:
@staffs.
I can't remember the last time I was really angry to be honest. I'm not sure if I ever have been. In either case, I usually just take a minute to chill out if I start getting worked up.

are u iron man?
I AM IRON-MAAAAAAAAAAN.

GamblingGambitCloud;269005 said:
Han Solo, maybe? I don't really know of their names. Darth Vader wasn't half bad either.

cheezMcNASTY;269090 said:
I had to double-check who that chap was. :p I'd probably say Seven (Se7en) - I used to love that film.

Damien;269321 said:
Whats your favourite pokemon and why ?
Not really into Pokemon anymore. When I was in school there was only 151 but there's like a billion now. Of the original 151, I'd probably say Mew - manly because I had to buy an Action Replay for my GameBoy Color to unlock him and it was nice being able to give him out to a few mates.

Top Bottom