• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Assassin's Creed Forum Launched!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Hi guys,

I just thought I'd stop by and let all you eager Assassin's Creed fans out there that a brand new website and forum has been launched that is entirely dedicated to the upcoming Ubisoft action-adventure title, Assassin's Creed. We hope to provide you with essential news and information as well as a cosy little community for those of you who are interested in discussion all things associated with the Assassin's Creed series. 'Assassin's Creed X' is our latest venture within our popular gaming network so this obviously means that the site is still in its infancy; we still have a whole lot of work to do but we're pleased with how far we've come in such a short space of time. You can check out the website at the following address:

Assassin's Creed

You can also check out the Assassin's Creed Forum -- which was launched just yesterday in fact -- at the following location:

Assassin's Creed Forum

Please feel free to take a look around, possibly even register and become a part of our community. I welcome any and all feedback and look forward to hearing from you all.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Woo-hoo! Good to hear you guys are as excited as about Assassin's Creed as I am! ^_^

Check out this page for some awesome Assassin's Creed media: Assassin's Creed Trailer

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I think I'm more drawn to this game than any others for the 360 (aside from Oblivion, of course) - just the graphics alone look wicked and the realistic gameplay such as one hit to the head and you're dead is going to be great - but will also cause me to throw the console out of the window in frustration :lol:

Dark Drakan

Admin
Angel;20136 said:
I think I'm more drawn to this game than any others for the 360 (aside from Oblivion, of course) - just the graphics alone look wicked and the realistic gameplay such as one hit to the head and you're dead is going to be great - but will also cause me to throw the console out of the window in frustration :lol:

Oblivion good choice, im sure Steve will be after more games for it :p (shooters wise and RPG wise) & yeah Assassins Creed is really shaping up to look like a benchmark title for its genre.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Oblivion its a great game and Assassin Creed will be the best......i think the Assassin Creed is created by the guy who created the Oblivion

Dark Drakan

Admin
d4rkn1ght;20219 said:
Oblivion its a great game and Assassin Creed will be the best......i think the Assassin Creed is created by the guy who created the Oblivion

Assassins Creed is being developed by Ubisoft Montreal and Oblivion was developed by Bethesda. Plus the producer of Assassins Creed is Jade Raymond (female) :p

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
assasin's creed looks awsome but apparently it's a one hit kill... tricky game! got to be careful!!

Dark Drakan

Admin
pinky750;20362 said:
assasin's creed looks awsome but apparently it's a one hit kill... tricky game! got to be careful!!

Yeah that is very true, the fight system looks very realistic and im really liking it so far and love some of the ideas especially the free running aspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom