• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Awesome Dante guide on Steam

berto

I Saw the Devil
I'm playing Bayonetta right now, just unlocked all achievements on the Switch and moved on to 2, so the fact that the guy modded his D rank to Bayonetta saying 'Dreadful' really threw me off.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Probably the best guide yet. I've learned so much stuff I didn't know before and I didn't even read the full thing. Will get back to it later. I also came across this Youtube channel called Alan Conqvist. He makes amazing and extensive guides for gameplay mechanics, tips of defeating with bosses with specific characters, guides for enemies, and S ranking the harder to S rank missions. I recently learned how you can put each head of King Cerberus out of commission and it will affect which phase he turns to next and putting each head out of commissions stuns King Cerberus.

bonanakid

I'm a sucker for these types of guides. So well written, and so well explained. Really makes the whole experience so much better. I love how its very exhaustive right off the bat. It shows the differences between DMC4 and DMC 5 Dante, which initially threw me a little off guard. I found an article from my one Devil May Cry reference showing some skills and giving advice on some of Dante's best skills. It's nice to have this guide to add to this prior information. Thanks for sharing :)

Top Bottom