• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bayonetta 2 on Wii U

Poll question is in the thread

• Total voters

IncarnatedDemon

Feb 22, 2013
This is a continuation of the made by Striferu. The reason i made this thread instead of using old thread is so we can have a poll.

When you vote do so with a mindset that Bayonetta 2 is a game you really want to play. So even if your not significantly excited about Bayo 2, for sake of the poll assume you are and then vote :)
Also vote with the circumstance that you don't have access to a Wii U (through a friend or family).

POLL QUESTION: Will you buy Wii U to be able to play Bayo 2?

IncarnatedDemon

Feb 22, 2013
So they're consulting with Sega. Your point? Sega is Nintendo's BFF if you didn't know.

You won't listen to anything anyway. Whatever. I just got back from seeing Man of Steel so I'm in a good mood. I don't care.
I suggest you keep on not caring, it will benefit me alot. Reading your comments and trying to discuss with you is against logic.

You called Bayonetta a slut many times, and even a giraffe. Said she wasnt appealing to you.

And you make posts that are just your opinion and you act as if it's fact:
I don't know. Maybe because it's a franchise no one cares about (hyperbole before you start) and is only alive because Nintendo was trying to get their hands on any IP they can. Pretty easy to scrap up something like Bayonetta when no one else wants the thing. If this game did well enough to garnish a sequel in the first place then it would have came out already and also not be on a Nintendo system. The audience is elsewhere.

You love to talk about how Bayo isnt worth paying attention compared to Megaman appearence in Super Smash.
Bayo what? I'm sorry, I couldn't see anything over the awesomeness that was MegaMan being in the next Smash Bros. at the Nintendo Direct. Sony won E3 anyway already.

And apparently to you Bayonetta is a cheap IP (funny, its one of best Hack andSlash in the industry). and you alraedy know somehow that noone wants Bayonetta.

P* said straight up that Bayonetta wouldn't be alive without Nintendo. What more do you need? Bayonetta was a cheap dead IP because no one wanted the thing. That's why it was so easy to scoop up for an exclusive. The WiiU not doing so hot was just Nintendo trying to grab anything they can. The WiiU still suffers from the lack of 3rd party support.

And you seem to love to tell others what i am:
Let it go Loopy. It's hopeless. Demon just for some reason doesn't want to accept the uncomfortable fact that Bayonetta was a dead franchise not many people care about.

If she chopped like all that hair off her head where does that hair dragon come from and her clo-.............on second thought I don't want to think about this anymore :blink: .

So Chancey...youll have to excuse me but i really dont care to discuss with you about Bayonetta 2 or anything surrounding the game.

Hopefully i wont need to discuss with you again if your just doing it to oppose my posts.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Dec 11, 2012
Why the hell did you drag me in to this thread? I get it. Bayonetta is your favorite video game of all time and I couldn't care less. To me it's an ok game. I had some fun playing it but I don't go out of my way speaking of its praises or something because I also think the game is pretty stupid. I think Devil May Cry is a better hack n slasher. Leave me alone and stop trying to annoy me.

IncarnatedDemon

Feb 22, 2013
Why the hell did you drag me in to this thread? I get it. Bayonetta is your favorite video game of all time and I couldn't care less. To me it's an ok game. I had some fun playing it but I don't go out of my way speaking of its praises or something because I also think the game is pretty stupid. I think Devil May Cry is a better hack n slasher. Leave me alone and stop trying to annoy me.
You can express your opinion if you like, i don't mind it, but it gets tiresome after a while when i or anyone else discuss the possibility of someone else publishing Bayo 2 other than Nintendo, you drag into the discussion "It's a cheap dead ip" or "Noone wanted it".

You don't know if noone wanted it, that's you speculating.

When you have something solid that backs your arguments, i will hear you out, until then i will leave you alone and will hope you leave me alone as well.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Dec 11, 2012
You can express your opinion if you like, i don't mind it, but it gets tiresome after a while when i or anyone else discuss the possibility of someone else publishing Bayo 2 other than Nintendo, you drag into the discussion "It's a cheap dead ip" or "Noone wanted it".

You don't know if noone wanted it, that's you speculating.

When you have something solid that backs your arguments, i will hear you out, until then i will leave you alone and will hope you leave me alone as well.
You just want to argue. Multiple people have already told you the real story time and time again and you ultimately just refuse to listen. I don't even care. Believe whatever you want.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Oct 15, 2011
Nowhere
If Bayonetta 2 is never ported to any other council then I will wait till the Wii U is cheaper to buy them both. The Wii U doesn't have enough games for me to justify a purchase, nor will I spend nearly $400 just to play B2. By the time the Wii U is a more acceptable price B2 will provably be under $20.

Shin Muramasa

Metallic Stranger
Nov 24, 2012
For more games to come out for the Wii U. If I wait alittle bit i could get even more good Wii U games like Yoshi's yarn and hopefully a new Fire Emblem game

Same here, there's about 6 games on the Wii U, but I want 10 to be safe. I remember owning the Wii for about a year and only having Wii Sports to play with before Super Smash Bros. Brawl came along. After that, only Super Smash Bros. Brawl was played. You can tell how boring it was to have only one Wii game for about 2 years. Luckily, I was able to add Super Mario Galaxy about a year or couple months after Brawl and slowly, the system's (sad) library has grown. I have 12 games so far for the Wii in a span of like 6 years. In a span of 3 or 4 years, I was able to get and play about 30 games on the PS3. Do you see how much I suffered waiting for Brawl and The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword for the Wii? DO YOU SEE MY SUFFERING? DO YOU SEE THE LINGERING SMOKEY SHADOW OF WII DOOM BEHIND YOU?! DO YOU?!

I do not want to want to repeat that nightmare. I do not want to see my pathetic system play with dust as its only friend. My poor, poor Wii.

Anyway, about a new Fire Emblem game. There is technically a new one in development for the Wii U. It's a crossover of Shin Megami Tensei and Fire Emblem called Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem. Yay, another A x B game. I wonder if we'll get a Mario x Mortal Kombat. I want to cause Mario pain tenfold for stealing Luigi's spotlight! In all seriousness, I wonder how the game will work. Perma-death in a Shin Megami Tensei game? RNG screwing? Ike as the main protagonist who fights for his friends? Stay tuned next time on Speculating with Shin Muramasa. Cue DBZ ending jingle.

Edit: Never answered the question, silly me.

If I buy a Wii U, it won't just be for Bayonetta 2. Buying, however, means I'll be able to play Bayonetta 2. So yes?

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
Nov 2, 2012
Same here, there's about 6 games on the Wii U, but I want 10 to be safe. I remember owning the Wii for about a year and only having Wii Sports to play with before Super Smash Bros. Brawl came along. After that, only Super Smash Bros. Brawl was played. You can tell how boring it was to have only one Wii game for about 2 years. Luckily, I was able to add Super Mario Galaxy about a year or couple months after Brawl and slowly, the system's (sad) library has grown. I have 12 games so far for the Wii in a span of like 6 years. In a span of 3 or 4 years, I was able to get and play about 30 games on the PS3. Do you see how much I suffered waiting for Brawl and The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword for the Wii? DO YOU SEE MY SUFFERING? DO YOU SEE THE LINGERING SMOKEY SHADOW OF WII DOOM BEHIND YOU?! DO YOU?!

I do not want to want to repeat that nightmare. I do not want to see my pathetic system play with dust as its only friend. My poor, poor Wii.

Anyway, about a new Fire Emblem game. There is technically a new one in development for the Wii U. It's a crossover of Shin Megami Tensei and Fire Emblem called Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem. Yay, another A x B game. I wonder if we'll get a Mario x Mortal Kombat. I want to cause Mario pain tenfold for stealing Luigi's spotlight! In all seriousness, I wonder how the game will work. Perma-death in a Shin Megami Tensei game? RNG screwing? Ike as the main protagonist who fights for his friends? Stay tuned next time on Speculating with Shin Muramasa. Cue DBZ ending jingle.

Edit: Never answered the question, silly me.

If I buy a Wii U, it won't just be for Bayonetta 2. Buying, however, means I'll be able to play Bayonetta 2. So yes?

You poor thing!! I got my wii in 09 and I only played Gamecube games until about 4 years later that I actually had a decent wii collection, though I still need to import a few games lol, but to be fair there were alot of spectacular games on wii and if Nintendo takes some of that creativity for the wii u i think we'll be good. But i will seriously bust a cap if Nintendo doesn't make a Fatal Frame 5 and release over sea's since they own the franchise now.

SMTxFE is probably going to be amazing though I do wonder what the combat will be like :/
You must be registered for see images

Yep exactly this

Shin Muramasa

Metallic Stranger
Nov 24, 2012
You poor thing!! I got my wii in 09 and I only played Gamecube games until about 4 years later that I actually had a decent wii collection, though I still need to import a few games lol, but to be fair there were alot of spectacular games on wii and if Nintendo takes some of that creativity for the wii u i think we'll be good. But i will seriously bust a cap if Nintendo doesn't make a Fatal Frame 5 and release over sea's since they own the franchise now.

SMTxFE is probably going to be amazing though I do wonder what the combat will be like :/
Yep exactly this

Severa's probably going to be funny as usual if she appears in SMTxFE. Oh, my lovely tsundere. I really want a 3DS! Not just for Fire Emblem: Awakening, though. Y'know, everyone confuses Lucius and Libra as women; I wonder what would happen if they met. Nagging wife Lucius and mamma Libra, hilarity ensues.

I finished every Gamecube game I owned at the time when I bought my Wii. Thankfully my PS2 had and still has unfinished games. Still have to finish Metroid Prime Trilogy and Other M, The Last Story, Super Paper Mario, Kirby's Epic Yarn, and Muramasa: The Demon Blade. I want to get Donkey Kong Country Returns, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, and Super Mario Galaxy 2; Super Mario Galaxy won my heart with the space setting, gravity physics, and soundtrack. It was such an awesome game. Skyward Sword was emotional... I really miss Fi and the scene when *SPOILERS* Zelda encases herself in crystal and Link pounds away at the crystal... So sad. Anyway, that's better than having only Wii Sports and SSBB. Also interested in Pandora's Tower and Xenoblade Chronicles. Slow pick up for the Wii, hopefully the Wii U doesn't suffer from this, even if all the good games are first-party would be better than having to wait about 3 years? for games to start popping up left and right.

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
Nov 2, 2012
Severa's probably going to be funny as usual if she appears in SMTxFE. Oh, my lovely tsundere. I really want a 3DS! Not just for Fire Emblem: Awakening, though. Y'know, everyone confuses Lucius and Libra as women; I wonder what would happen if they met. Nagging wife Lucius and mamma Libra, hilarity ensues.

I finished every Gamecube game I owned at the time when I bought my Wii. Thankfully my PS2 had and still has unfinished games. Still have to finish Metroid Prime Trilogy and Other M, The Last Story, Super Paper Mario, Kirby's Epic Yarn, and Muramasa: The Demon Blade. I want to get Donkey Kong Country Returns, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, and Super Mario Galaxy 2; Super Mario Galaxy won my heart with the space setting, gravity physics, and soundtrack. It was such an awesome game. Skyward Sword was emotional... I really miss Fi and the scene when *SPOILERS* Zelda encases herself in crystal and Link pounds away at the crystal... So sad. Anyway, that's better than having only Wii Sports and SSBB. Also interested in Pandora's Tower and Xenoblade Chronicles. Slow pick up for the Wii, hopefully the Wii U doesn't suffer from this, even if all the good games are first-party would be better than having to wait about 3 years? for games to start popping up left and right.
Lol literally my entire library is mostly filled with non of the main games people bought the system for except for metroid prime trilogy and other M. I don't have any mario games, I have twilight princess but my friend gave it to me, no Brawl, no kirby games, no fire emblem games (cuz their so gosh darn expensive), though I do need to get them. Pandora's tower is an excellent game i was glad to play it, and Xenoblade my God man if you can find the game for you cheap GET IT the cheapest they go for online is 100 bucks disc only last time i checked. I recently picked up Tales of Symphonia 2 and Sin and Punishment star successor. Wii might not be as powerful graphically like the ps3 or Xbox but it has some fabulous games

Reactions: Shin Muramasa

Shin Muramasa

Metallic Stranger
Nov 24, 2012
Lol literally my entire library is mostly filled with non of the main games people bought the system for except for metroid prime trilogy and other M. I don't have any mario games, I have twilight princess but my friend gave it to me, no Brawl, no kirby games, no fire emblem games (cuz their so gosh darn expensive), though I do need to get them. Pandora's tower is an excellent game i was glad to play it, and Xenoblade my God man if you can find the game for you cheap GET IT the cheapest they go for online is 100 bucks disc only last time i checked. I recently picked up Tales of Symphonia 2 and Sin and Punishment star successor. Wii might not be as powerful graphically like the ps3 or Xbox but it has some fabulous games

Forgot that I own Sin & Punishment Star Successor. I never really got into the Tales series, but from what I read, the Symphonia arc will be getting a PS3 and maybe Xbox 360 HD remaster in 2014 everywhere but Japan which is getting it this October; lucky guys. Funny, if that wasn't announced, I would have to track down the first game and ask my cousin if I could borrow his Dawn of the New World copy if he still has it; he got stuck and saved near a boss fight. I already tracked down a copy of Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn, but since I want to play the first game and my cousin played a part of Radiant Dawn, I let him borrow it; luckily I have a used video game, film, etc. store that sells things under other asking prices. FE: RD is anywhere between $30 to $100 and Path of Radiance I remember was even asked for like $150. Hopefully Nintendo can up the Virtual Console games and Sony can release/port more games over to the PSN or cloud and people won't have to track down and shell out an arm or leg for beloved older games. Did Xenoblade Chronicles stop printing or something? The Last Story is getting another print from what I remember.

I grew up with Nintendo, so Link and Luigi - not Mario, the bastard - became my early heroes over Superman, Batman, the Flash, etc. And over the course of the years, most of my heroes are videogame characters like Samus, Basch fon Ronsenberg, Wei Shen, Faith, Solid Snake, Cole MacGrath, Nathan Drake, Ratchet & Clank, King (KoF), and Sly Cooper. This is probably because I don't watch a lot of films outside of anything with Jackie Chan, Donnie Yen, Sammo Hung, Bruce Lee, and Jet Li. I don't read a lot of books either. Comics, I never really got into them nor do I own any and read much, but the Question, Flash, and John Stewart as the Green Lantern are still my favorite superheroes. Anime and cartoons never really lead me to see them as heroes, more as good memories like Daffy Duck & Duck Dodger adventures, Digimon, and Samurai Jack or as cool icons and funny ones like Mugen and Jin from Samurai Champloo or Nanashi from Sword of the Stranger, or emotional ones like Tatsuhiro Satou from Welcome to the NHK and Clannad. The voice actors and actress behind them also became heroes and heroines. Listening to James Arnold Taylor imitating 50 voices and talking about living a dream, Phil LaMarr explaining the workings of voice acting, David Hayter mentioning Egoraptor's Metal Gear Awesome, Nolan North and Troy Baker talking about their experiences and the techniques of voice acting implemented recently, the bloopers, Steve Blum and his baby signing - not kidding, look it up -, Tara Strong, Ali Hillis, and Charles Martinet telling how he became Mario (and Luigi, Waluigi, and Wario) made things that much greater and inspiring. So yeah, lots of memories and ties to Nintendo (and Sony) and videogames as my own comics, TV shows, Clint Eastwood, Superman, etc. Maybe another situation would have made an astronaut as my hero or a doctor, nurse, scientist, etc. Heroes and heroines are everywhere.

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
Nov 2, 2012
Forgot that I own Sin & Punishment Star Successor. I never really got into the Tales series, but from what I read, the Symphonia arc will be getting a PS3 and maybe Xbox 360 HD remaster in 2014 everywhere but Japan which is getting it this October; lucky guys. Funny, if that wasn't announced, I would have to track down the first game and ask my cousin if I could borrow his Dawn of the New World copy if he still has it; he got stuck and saved near a boss fight. I already tracked down a copy of Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn, but since I want to play the first game and my cousin played a part of Radiant Dawn, I let him borrow it; luckily I have a used video game, film, etc. store that sells things under other asking prices. FE: RD is anywhere between $30 to $100 and Path of Radiance I remember was even asked for like $150. Hopefully Nintendo can up the Virtual Console games and Sony can release/port more games over to the PSN or cloud and people won't have to track down and shell out an arm or leg for beloved older games. Did Xenoblade Chronicles stop printing or something? The Last Story is getting another print from what I remember.

I grew up with Nintendo, so Link and Luigi - not Mario, the ******* - became my early heroes over Superman, Batman, the Flash, etc. And over the course of the years, most of my heroes are videogame characters like Samus, Basch fon Ronsenberg, Wei Shen, Faith, Solid Snake, Cole MacGrath, Nathan Drake, Ratchet & Clank, King (KoF), and Sly Cooper. This is probably because I don't watch a lot of films outside of anything with Jackie Chan, Donnie Yen, Sammo Hung, Bruce Lee, and Jet Li. I don't read a lot of books either. Comics, I never really got into them nor do I own any and read much, but the Question, Flash, and John Stewart as the Green Lantern are still my favorite superheroes. Anime and cartoons never really lead me to see them as heroes, more as good memories like Daffy Duck & Duck Dodger adventures, Digimon, and Samurai Jack or as cool icons and funny ones like Mugen and Jin from Samurai Champloo or Nanashi from Sword of the Stranger, or emotional ones like Tatsuhiro Satou from Welcome to the NHK and Clannad. The voice actors and actress behind them also became heroes and heroines. Listening to James Arnold Taylor imitating 50 voices and talking about living a dream, Phil LaMarr explaining the workings of voice acting, David Hayter mentioning Egoraptor's Metal Gear Awesome, Nolan North and Troy Baker talking about their experiences and the techniques of voice acting implemented recently, the bloopers, Steve Blum and his baby signing - not kidding, look it up -, Tara Strong, Ali Hillis, and Charles Martinet telling how he became Mario (and Luigi, Waluigi, and Wario) made things that much greater and inspiring. So yeah, lots of memories and ties to Nintendo (and Sony) and videogames as my own comics, TV shows, Clint Eastwood, Superman, etc. Maybe another situation would have made an astronaut as my hero or a doctor, nurse, scientist, etc. Heroes and heroines are everywhere.
You must be registered for see images

Reactions: Shin Muramasa