• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Birthdays of Dante (& Vergil) & Nero?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Age of Nero

The End is the Beginning is the End!
IDk why, but i have a deep interest in knowing game characters b-days. Does anyone have any idea about their b-days? those who do or may know, what site/source did you learn ths from? Thanks in advance! :)
*Sounds crazy, but I'm almost tempted to ask Capcom!*

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
uhhhhh do we even know their actual ages? heck we dont even know their last names the only person excluded from this is trish

Age of Nero

Funny you mentioned that- I also wonder their last names!
It sounds nuts, but I like knowing these things for various reasons, one being that I have a humorous character I've made up- have her b-day, full name & all- so, when I write silly play plots, it can come handy of their b-days...

KtWtWiS43

We do know that the twins were 8 when their mother died. Trish's comment "lost a brother and a mother to evil 20 years ago" shows that Dante's 28 at the time of DMC1. DMC4 is to have taken a couple years afterwards. There are actually some great threads that are alot more knowledgeable about the age of the characters. But as far as an actual date, one doesn't yet exist from the writers, or hasn't been shown in the games

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
And those we only know from interviews. Something like actual information inside the games would be helpful. Not that I see any light coming towards us soon.

berto

I Saw the Devil
When DMC 1 came out Kamiya said that there would be very little information relrased regarding Dante's personal history & information because the more you know the less misterious he would be.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I just count Dante's age from the person who last voiced him, who was Reuben Langdon, and his birth day is July 19

And since Vergil's voice is Dan Southworth then that would be September 2.

MegaMad9

The Mad Man
It's kind of funny you should ask that as my birthday just passed
I would assume that Dante is in his mid twenties at the time of DMC1 and probably in what would be his forties by DMC4, as Nero would have to have grown up and be in, at least, his twenties by that point

Age of Nero

We do know that the twins were 8 when their mother died. Trish's comment "lost a brother and a mother to evil 20 years ago" shows that Dante's 28 at the time of DMC1. DMC4 is to have taken a couple years afterwards. There are actually some great threads that are alot more knowledgeable about the age of the characters. But as far as an actual date, one doesn't yet exist from the writers, or hasn't been shown in the games

Thanks a super bunch! :p

There is a problem with that idea. Dante and Vergil are twins so they have the same birthday.
LOL I was going to say the same thing! xD

Last edited by a moderator:
It's kind of funny you should ask that as my birthday just passed
I would assume that Dante is in his mid twenties at the time of DMC1 and probably in what would be his forties by DMC4, as Nero would have to have grown up and be in, at least, his twenties by that point
Based off of this information, and assuming he was born the same day that dmc 1 came out (not likely but its a guess), dante's birthday is august 23rd, 1981

Based off of this information, and assuming he was born the same day that dmc 1 came out (not likely but its a guess), dante's birthday is august 23rd, 1981
Which would make him a virgo by this info!

Last edited by a moderator:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
@ChildOfSparda13: This thread is over 3 years old. Since you're new, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, but in future please check how old the topic is first. And also keep in mind not to double post.

Anywho, I don't think you can get an exact idea of when their birthdays are. Let's consider the fact that most of us aren't even entirely sure of the age of these characters from game to game. It seems even more farfetched to be sure of their birth dates, yet unknowing of their age within the games themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom