• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Combichrist new song "Love is a Razorblade"

sssensational

What are you gonna do with all that power?
Supporter 2014
Maybe this could play when Dante fights a psychotic she-demon that fell in love with him.

Hm, call me crazy but I could actually get on board with that. Maybe in the sequel Dante meets a girl he falls in love with but she turns out to be a demon.

Aaargh, you know what, scratch that. Never mind. Way too melodramatic.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Hm, call me crazy but I could actually get on board with that. Maybe in the sequel Dante meets a girl he falls in love with but she turns out to be a demon.

Why not it be the opposite where a women is in love with Dante, but she turns out to be a demon. She didn't want to kill Dante, but because of her nature, she has no choice but to give in to instincts. When Dante finally defeats her, she reveals she use to be human but was turned demon by one of the later boss demons.

reckless_serenade

In the sequel that I manufactured in my head just now, Dante meets an ex-stripper that he used to know when she was still in the biz who survived the human/demon world merge and is training herself to fight demons, and she's actually really cool and they become friends/allies but she's just not into him at all and he doesn't know what to do about it because he's never had a meaningful romantic relationship in his life.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
WE ARE STRONG, NO ONE CAN TELL US WE'RE WRONG! SEARCHING OUR HEARTS FOR-

Oh wait, wrong song

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
If done right, it could be pretty epic.

Ironic because I was listening to Blurred Lines while thinking that up.
Oh I'm sorry. Forgot that was taboo in the Tumblr verse.
tumblr_inline_n7htvyGXj31rigfuk.gif

sssensational

Supporter 2014
Since we're on the topic, do you guys see Dante falling in love some day?

sssensational

Supporter 2014
Ironic because I was listening to Blurred Lines while thinking that up.
Oh I'm sorry. Forgot that was taboo in the Tumblr verse.

To be honest, I don't really care about that song. I'm sure people have a reason for all the flames.

I just thought it was funny how 'many' albums the guy sold.

sssensational

Supporter 2014
Dante's a thug, and real thug don't luv dis hoes. (unless it's Kat, then that's a different story)

If done right, I could see him with Kat. But in my opinion, their friendship is more important at the moment. And even though she killed her foster father, I'm pretty sure Kat has some demons left to face. So yeah, more character development, then we'll see about Dante/Kat.

reckless_serenade

If done right, I could see him with Kat. But in my opinion, their friendship is more important at the moment. And even though she killed her foster father, I'm pretty sure Kat has some demons left to face. So yeah, more character development, then we'll see about Dante/Kat.

I agree with you there. I think Kat being with Dante would be too...I don't know, convenient? Lol I want finding love to be something difficult for him. I imagine he's got a boatload of trust and respect issues that he hasn't completely gotten over yet.

sssensational

Supporter 2014
I agree with you there. I think Kat being with Dante would be too...I don't know, convenient? Lol I want finding love to be something difficult for him. I imagine he's got a boatload of trust and respect issues that he hasn't completely gotten over yet.

Right?

I'm glad that Ninja Theory didn't make Dante and Kat kiss at the end. I mean, just the "I don't know who I am anymore" alone makes me think that he's got a lot of learning and growing up left to do. To me it just wouldn't make sense if Kat kissed him after a line like that. I don't want them to go for a 'save the world, get the girl' kind of theme. That's why I loved mission 2, that one was really all about discovering his past.

reckless_serenade

Right?

I'm glad that Ninja Theory didn't make Dante and Kat kiss at the end. I mean, just the "I don't know who I am anymore" alone makes me think that he's got a lot of learning and growing up left to do. To me it just wouldn't make sense if Kat kissed him after a line like that. I don't want them to go for a 'save the world, get the girl' kind of theme. That's why I loved mission 2, that one was really all about discovering his past.

Kissing someone right after they've saved the world, declared themselves the protector of humanity, fought off someone they thought they could trust right after they'd finished building up trust for that person, and then gone through an identity crisis would basically be taking advantage of their emotional state, so I'm glad Kat didn't kiss Dante because she, of all people, should know better than to take advantage of people.

Top Bottom