• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DANTE-NESS! @.@

berto

I Saw the Devil
With the Ultimate Balance Patch for PSAS, they released some new CG artwork, and I thought this one looked pretty darn cool.

image-b341ee3e-7784-4d6e-bc8e-aa8c8e620fdd.jpg
Am I the only one that thinks the sword looks too small?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Gaming Sins: Everything Wrong with Devil May Cry

Lmao! The "f*ck these enemies" part killed me. I hate the Shadows. Also, the game offering easy mode after a couple of losses early in-makes me think of so many different game reviewers, all at once. When it happened to me, I was like, "f*ck you game, I am NOT taking the easy way out!"

The scene with Alastor, likewise, brings so many gaming reviews to mind, though particularly TGB's.

"What the f*ck am I playing?" Oh, poor Kamiya; he will forever be haunted by the voices of gamers over that space boss fight against Mundus...

...That he proceeded to incorporate into Bayonetta.... :p

Yeah, they really did nitpick a lot, but it was funny. Here's another one that makes me laugh-be forewarned, there's no sense in taking it seriously; most (if not all) of their reviews are like this. :p

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
Lmao! The "f*ck these enemies" part killed me. I hate the Shadows. Also, the game offering easy mode after a couple of losses early in-makes me think of so many different game reviewers, all at once. When it happened to me, I was like, "f*ck you game, I am NOT taking the easy way out!"

The scene with Alastor, likewise, brings so many gaming reviews to mind, though particularly TGB's.

"What the f*ck am I playing?" Oh, poor Kamiya; he will forever be haunted by the voices of gamers over that space boss fight against Mundus...

...That he proceeded to incorporate into Bayonetta.... :p

Yeah, they really did nitpick a lot, but it was funny. Here's another one that makes me laugh-be forewarned, there's no sense in taking it seriously; most (if not all) of their reviews are like this. :p

I know!!! DMC made me mad every time it asked me to play on an easier level. Like are you trying to make me break you XD! And I saw that review, I had to play it a couple times because the dude was talking a mile a minute! :D But they nitpicked the hell out of DmC. Then again, these gaming sins are just funny overall!

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I know!!! DMC made me mad every time it asked me to play on an easier level. Like are you trying to make me break you XD! And I saw that review, I had to play it a couple times because the dude was talking a mile a minute! :D But they nitpicked the hell out of DmC. Then again, these gaming sins are just funny overall!

Lol, exactly! It's like the game is trying to pi$$ you off, more.

There's still one part I can't catch (the part about holding your face down into a tray of crabs...I don't quite catch what he says before crabs, there).

I'll have to check out more of them, especially when I need a laugh. :p

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
Dante-Ness: Strawberry Syrup Editiono_O

409336759.jpg

Source: Jemallman

409336760.jpg

Source: Uranic High

409337312.jpg

Source: Verdant

409337467.jpg

Source: DanteWontDie (dude's munching on a damn heart)

409337462.jpg

Source: AngelForever06

409337461.jpg

Source: Pixiv

409337311.jpg

Source: Silverleen

409337468.jpg

Source: Uranic High

Yup, strawberry syrup all over the place...
409337470.jpg

Top Bottom