• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Deadly Eclipse by InTegSta >< xarugas ( Video )

Status
Not open for further replies.

integsta

we just made this vid recently, edited by xarugas.

1. The second combo, the Vergil one, is mine. All other vergils combos were Xarugas's

3. Xarugas's Dante combo:
*QS combo w/ Vortex rebound and Straight punch finisher
*The lone DG combo
*multiple Flicker Ice age finish, Volcano rebound, combo

4. all GS combos are mine and the last 2 nelo combos...the most advanced was my last nelo/vergil trick up helm breaker...im really proud of that combo wink .

5. the rest of the Swordmaster combos involving rebellion bounce Helm breakers, Tempest, and Zodiac are mine as well. The QS combos w/ Beo and the first combo (Nevan on abyss) are mine.

As you can see, Xaruga's focused mainly on Vergil and very few Dante combos (that he really wanted to show, VOlcano rebound for one, and the flickers).
As for the gameplay, the Dante gameplay are all of mine, except the RG footage. That was Xaruga's. As for Vergil gameplay, that was all Xarugas's. This isn't to compare. Both our play styles looked to be very hormonious, which in turn made the footage greatly badass.

to download the vid please right click and save link as.

http://www.devils-lair.org/videos/stylish/integsta-xarugas-deadly_eclipse.wmv

Noxotic

lol, I downloaded it back on gfaqs while it was at the yousendit link. This video is my all-time favorite.:D :D :D :D
Everyone, DOWNLOAD NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

integsta

im glad u like the vid that much Dante ;)...thing is i have to stop making vids from now but im sure Xarugas is still gona realease some more awsome vids soon ;).

Noxotic

I know, that makes me sad, lol.
The DT'd Helm Breakers and trickster in giant-walk chamber was awesome. I got the DT'd Helm-Breakers as a gif from Kamisamaa on GFaqs (My account there is gokug614)
My favorites from each of you were:
InTegSta-DT'd Helm-Breaker combo
Trickster in Giant Walker Chamber
Gunslinger combo
Zodiac Finish
last Nelo Combo of your :D
Xarugas03-QS combo with Vortex rebound
The DG free-ride drive finish combo
Volcano rebound
Vergil Spiral Sword thingy, don't know what to call it :D

I'm not 100% sure if I got those combo's right between you two, but I know they're still awesome. I have 40+ vids of DMC3 in a folder, but this is the only one I actually have on my desktop, lol. Sad to hear your retiring, but it was fun. :) .

DOWNLAD THIS NOW!!!!!!!!!!

ShadowNinja X7

I havn't gotten a chance to watch it yet, though I will very soon. I'm sure that I'll also be more impressed with it then everyone else, as I can't watch DMC3 vids very often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom