• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Debating.

beleive?Dont beleive?

• Beleive in God

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Dont Beleive

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Mar 4, 2007
Staffordshire England
Twitter
DarkDrakan
The dark knight;25881 said:
Well how the hell did life appear on earth eh???AND DONT SAY ANIMALS evolved from a germ!Cause then there would be people popping out of nowhere all the time.

Things dont POP out of anywhere evolution of creatures takes millions of years. The microbes evolved into bigger microbes then those microbes evolved into tadpole style creatures then small fish like creatures etc etc over many millions of years.

Dark Drakan;25885 said:
Things dont POP out of anywhere evolution of creatures takes millions of years. The microbes evolved into bigger microbes then those microbes evolved into tadpole style creatures then small fish like creatures etc etc over many millions of years.

Yeah, and it isn't "germs", it is complex microbes and cells which evolved. Drakan is absolutely right.

The dark knight

Mar 3, 2007
DAMMMITTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!IM GETTING SO DAMN CONFUSED!I feel like I about to snap!!!Well then life would have no measnig whatsoever without GOD!So were are just some damn little people walking on this damn earth for no damn reason!!???Why would lofe matter then?People could just commit suicide and end it!Without beliefs all hell would let lose!There would be no point.And why would we evolve.How could we appear in the first place.Something must have created us in the first place.Something must have made the universe and dont say rocks protons etc!Something must have made those too!Something must have made all matter!It cant just appear!

The dark knight;25892 said:
DAMMMITTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!IM GETTING SO DAMN CONFUSED!I feel like I about to snap!!!Well then life would have no measnig whatsoever without GOD!So were are just some damn little people walking on this damn earth for no damn reason!!???Why would lofe matter then?People could just commit suicide and end it!Without beliefs all hell would let lose!There would be no point.And why would we evolve.How could we appear in the first place.Something must have created us in the first place.Something must have made the universe and dont say rocks protons etc!Something must have made those too!Something must have made all matter!It cant just appear!

....calm down DK, and life does not have a meaning anyway.

and that is why i said that religion is a way of making life easier to live with and understand.

Lucifer's Ire

.::Otaku::.
Aug 17, 2006
Greece
I started searching about religion (I used to be a Christian) because I was curious and I was trying to figure out what was going on. And I found so many lies... (I don't want to start any arguement, I'm just voicing my opinon). This is in my opinion the reason they say: "Believe and don't investigate" or how the Hell you English people say it (churches here in Greece say that). I think everyhting started from some people who started spreading fake stories for fun or to gain anything or whatever in the OLD times, when most of the people were too naive, therefore they believed them. And the little stories were spread through the world whilst taking huge "sizes" and they passed through the centuries. After that some people tried to take advantage of the people who were used to these stories and believed in them cause they learned and grew with these stories, thinking they were true, by making "teams", places or whatever where these people could prey (by payment of course). And because they saw that a HUGE bussiness had started, they thought up and wrote down even more stories, and started to send "messengers" to make more people "join" them, so they gain more. This is today's Church.
I could say a tons of other things like that but I don't think anyone will attempt to read it all and I'm too lazy
Another thing that I'm happy about is that I don't have to follow all these prenotions.
Stay [sic],
Luc.​

Dark Drakan

Admin
Mar 4, 2007
Staffordshire England
Twitter
DarkDrakan
Well then life would have no measnig whatsoever without GOD!So were are just some damn little people walking on this damn earth for no damn reason!!???Why would lofe matter then?People could just commit suicide and end it!

Life is there to be lived how we want to live it, if you choose to follow a faith and are happy doing so then thats your life and your choice. If you choose to live your life how you want, do what you want and die living life to the full then thats your choice to.

Life is there to be lived how you want to live it regardless of what you believe.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Mar 4, 2007
Staffordshire England
Twitter
DarkDrakan
The dark knight;25897 said:
Just answer my question!DAMMMMMIIITTT!!!Religion make life understandable!!Then that would mean life isnt understandable!

Religion gives you guidelines to follow and puts you on a track like being on a train with no turns just doing everything it says and not doing everything it tells you not to do. Life is meant to be there to do what makes you happy and personally i will never be told what to do and what not to do by anything or anyone, everything i do i do by choice but if people are happy following the religious tracks then thats their choice and theirs nothing wrong with that if thats what makes them happy.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Mar 4, 2007
Staffordshire England
Twitter
DarkDrakan
The dark knight;25907 said:
Well then what is the point of life then!

The point of life is to live it how you see fit and to be happy doing so.

Something intelligent must have created all of this.It cant just appear.Something must have created mass and matter.

Just chemical changes, reactions and evolution in my opinion.

Well then what is the point of life then!That is what Ive been saying to you.Something intelligent must have created all of this.It cant just appear.Something must have created mass and matter.

Yes, evolution and stars. And life has no bloody meaning DK, we live, we die. That is that. We create religion so we can add some cheerful future in our lives, like after life, so we can look foward to something when we die.

Status
Not open for further replies.