• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Development for Kyrie?

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
Honestly i thought she died when Nero lost his arm.

But she could just be chilling at wherever Nero's house is.
I don't think she died. Nero calls her out, meaning she's probably on the other side of that room. Kinda like what happened in Fast 8, where Dom came face to face with the mother of his child, and died in front of him and the baby.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
I think there are two courses of action
1) either they develop her more and give her more personality, maybe dramatic make over.
2) they cut it out, since so many complained about Nero screaming "KYRIE", though I think it would be kinda cheap way out.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
unless they kill her off, they have to do something with her. She can't be eternal damsel in distress
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I wouldn't be shocked if she got the Rose treatment (Metal Gear reference). The most important part of Raiden's life and part of the reason why he fights...and yet in the game where Raiden takes complete centre stage she doesn't get any more than a single throwaway mention. :grumpy:

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I wouldn't be shocked if she got the Rose treatment (Metal Gear reference). The most important part of Raiden's life and part of the reason why he fights...and yet in the game where Raiden takes complete centre stage she doesn't get any more than a single throwaway mention. :grumpy:
ah yes, I literally forgot Rose was a thing xD

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm guessing that there won't be too much, if any, development of Kyrie. She's a write-off, I think, so there's no point dwelling on a character that won't play an active role in the game. They might do a DMC4 scene (the one where everything goes black and you hear Kyrie scream and Nero's heartbeat) but with flashes of what happens (ala the trailer where Nero's arm gets ripped off).
They might not do a clear cut, this is what Kyrie looks like and this is what happens to her.
Because Capcom likes to leave us hangin', and all that.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Ideally Lady could teach her how to fight and handle herself in dangerous situations. Its been 7 years so she should be pretty good at using a weapon/gun.

Without giving her superpowers like Kat/Patty or making her a demon/witch/angel, that's the best you could with her combat-wise.

Giving her the ability to fight would open more doors for her because the series is action heavy. Unless you develop her as an individual and make her less one-note.

For example-Namine from KH, DIZ from KH, Elizabeth from Bioshick Infinite, Trip from Enslaved etc.

Serah's story arc from FF13-2 is probably the way to go for. I wouldnt mind something like that as DLC or for a future Nero game.

Top Bottom