• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry 3 HD Review (PS3)

CHAOSBRINGER546

its better to burn out than to fade away
Premium
its all the same for the gameplay the bonus content was at the first more pic in hd and pics f nero...
yea a few new pics and there is one of DMC3 dante with DmC dante mixed into 1 (half DMC3 dante half DmC dante) lol and there was also the soundtracks for each game at the first menu before you choose what game to play :cool: :steve:

V

Oldschool DMC fan
i like the game but the cutscenes are not in time with the voice acting does that happen to anyone else or am i just unlucky?
Sounds like you've got your PS3/HD TV settings set up wrong. Or are not using a HD TV?

OT: I notice the multiple boss fight arenas in the Hellgate area of DMC3 have had their 'negative' colour visual effect toned right down in this version. Is it just me, or is Nevan's attacking faster as well?

swordofsparda2000

Sounds like you've got your PS3/HD TV settings set up wrong. Or are not using a HD TV?

OT: I notice the multiple boss fight arenas in the Hellgate area of DMC3 have had their 'negative' colour visual effect toned right down in this version. Is it just me, or is Nevan's attacking faster as well?
your right this weekend when i played it at a different house the cutscenes where in time which i thought was odd

Turtles

TURTS c:
I rather enjoyed this game. It was the first time that I had actually gotten to play any of the other Devil May Cry games before the fourth. My only complaint is that the cut-scenes were all too noticeably un-HD. Man, was that a complete bummer. :/

Dante47

I rather enjoyed this game. It was the first time that I had actually gotten to play any of the other Devil May Cry games before the fourth. My only complaint is that the cut-scenes were all too noticeably un-HD. Man, was that a complete bummer. :/
A lot of the in game cut scenes are in HD but unfortunately, the others are not.

Jerry

yeah but i want a better port of the 3rd game and i want an actual freaking port of the first 2 games without having to trouble myself with an emulator.

AngelEyes

Dressed To Kill
The colors are all wrong *frown*

This is a nice update and is waaay easier than trying the whole PC-PS2 controller fiasco, but on PS3 it's really dark. I mean detail smudging dark. I have the 360 collection too since I am such a goof and it's less but still not perfect. What gives?

Top Bottom