• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition Mods

TehHutch96

So I have no idea and am a newbie to modding DMC games. Looking for some sort of training mode and some awesome skins for the Special Edition.

Triggerpigking

Figured it might be better to post here then start a new thread but i've seen an awesome mod that replaces the style meter, I can't seem to find it anywhere though.

Also I doubt it but I might as well ask anyway.

Does anyone know of any gameplay mods that'd allow for changing the lock on target while moving or one that changes how the game works so that input directions are'nt based on which way your character is facing. As in for example having to push down on the controller to do high time rather then whatever direction dante's back is facing.

Triggerpigking

changing the lock on target while i'm moving does'nt seem to work for me, I have to let go of the button first stand still then change, it's a small thing but something that's always really bothered me, especially in areas with tons of enemys.
I've heard a few people complain about it before, I tried changing it to R3 still does'nt work.

Top Bottom