• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil Trigger Tweak

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Not really a request, but I'm wondering if anyone has looked into removing the launching and anti-gravity effects from Dante's Devil Trigger so that it would offer character bonuses but otherwise wouldn't make things so easy.

Also maybe ramping up how much magic you get to fill the DT meter as well, to make up for it no longer making everything so one-sided.

The extra orbs thing is very easy to do, as for changing devil trigger, I'm sure its possible but maybe more difficult to figure out the deviltrigger function, would hvae to scour through the various upk files to find the one that is the master function.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Well, I don't mean getting more Purple Orbs, I mean actually adjusting the amount of magic you get towards the DT meter for hitting enemies.

Well I was looking through the various upks in my hopeless search for all weapons damaging all enemy types and I remember seeing a function for deviltrigger with some integer values for the shockwave. I wonder if you could put those values at 0 and sort of achieve this devil trigger without enemies being thrown in air effect.

seraphmaycry

that or you could cause other things coding is complex it wouuld be best to find where it starts the shockwave stuff so we know what we are dealing with and exactly how to edit it to get the intended rsults

Top Bottom