• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC anime potentially being revealed in upcoming Netflix showcase (Sept 27)

Lucel

Capcom is listed among the studios that will have a "shock drop" at the event. As you can see on the promotional image, you can spot Dante's read coat on the left.

F55yr_GbYAAK4Na

Last edited:

Lucel

I'm digging the Castlevania series of shows so I'm hoping their take on DMC is just as good.
Powerhouse Animation is unlikely to be involved. Currently, producer Adi Shankar has the rights to the show and he is embroiled in a lawsuit with Netflix that involves the studio in question for leaving him out of the upcoming Castlevania Nocture. The lawsuit started in 2021 and production on the DMC show started in 2022. So DMC is being done by another unknown studio at the moment.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Powerhouse Animation is unlikely to be involved. Currently, producer Adi Shankar has the rights to the show and he is embroiled in a lawsuit with Netflix that involves the studio in question for leaving him out of the upcoming Castlevania Nocture. The lawsuit started in 2021 and production on the DMC show started in 2022. So DMC is being done by another unknown studio at the moment.
Damn.

Oh well.

I'm still hoping it's good. The forum needs some new content to argue over.

Last edited:
Top Bottom