• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Definitive Edition for PS4 & Xbox One

Chibi Dante

Keepin' it Stylish!
Premium
Hey guys, GregaMan here. I sincerely hope today's announcement made every Devil May Cry fan pretty happy. It's a dense IP, but I still think it represents the pinnacle of the "Stylish Action" genre, and 2015 is immediately the best year for the genre in a long, long time.
Hell yeah, dude! This literally made my day! As soon as I saw the DMC1 Dante skin... I immediately was STOKED and had to pause to gawk at his awesomeness. I screamed like a little schoolgirl. xD And I don't do that very often... I only do it when something gets me REALLY HYPED!

AND PLAYABLE VERGIL IN DMC4?!?! I've wanted this for the longest time!! SSSanta has been listening, has he? Gotta leave him a bunch of pizza, strawberry sundaes, and cookies. :p

I am curious, though... Will DmC: Definitive Edition have taunting?! If so, my life would be complete (well, I'd need DmC2 and DMC5 to really complete it, but you know).

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
I am curious, though... Will DmC: Definitive Edition have taunting?!

I was wondering that myself, but I think they would have shown that off in the video if it was there :c

Hey guys, GregaMan here. I sincerely hope today's announcement made every Devil May Cry fan pretty happy. It's a dense IP, but I still think it represents the pinnacle of the "Stylish Action" genre, and 2015 is immediately the best year for the genre in a long, long time.

Greeeeeeeeeeeeg, is there anything else you might be able to tell us, or things you can clarify? Is the Turbo Mode a mode all its own, or is it like a Perk like Super Dante, so you can play any of the other modes with the Turbo on?

The Final Offer

I.

****ING

TOLD

YOU!

tumblr_inline_mqp696QEUD1qz4rgp.gif

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Nice. The Definitive Edition of DmC truly sounds like the Definitive edition of that game. They really listened to feedback and got that stuff right. And that DMC 1 Dante skin. F#** YEA! My favorite look for Dante! AND TURBO MODE! It's how I like me Devil May Cry.

And while I really don't dig 4 as much as other games in the franchise, I will keep my eye open and see how that Vergil campaign looks. If it's not too expensive I may pick it up again.

DMC 5 or DmC 2 would have been nice doe. Still, I'll take what I can get and just enjoy my hack n slashy fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Final Offer

*digs in pocket for the money I don't have* Now if only the first three games could re-released in a similar manner...and be visually improved...

That's the thing! You see, with Vergil being added to DMC 4, that means you'll be getting DMC 3 Vergil plus more stuff! I can't f***ing breathe right now...I don't even know what type I just...

HIOEaihorifheuabidhfbfiucaboyucbvaoobbanld a

It's 40 dolalrs! aoieajeoitytpaijeoiahdniaoununxq

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
That's the thing! You see, with Vergil being added to DMC 4, that means you'll be getting DMC 3 Vergil plus more stuff! I can't f***ing breathe right now...I don't even know what type I just...

HIOEaihorifheuabidhfbfiucaboyucbvaoobbanld a

It's 40 dolalrs! aoieajeoitytpaijeoiahdniaoununxq
True but the first two at least could benefit greatly from a remaster

Top Bottom