• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Meme Thread:

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
Enjoy your stay and post DmC memes, have fun and please follow forum rules (And no drama about DmC) :coffee:.​

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
I thought this thread was for posting memes, not dumb videos made by butthurt fanboys.
I think the videos aren't good as you said well....if the post go out direction that people want DmC Drama everywhere :cautious:.

If I see another post or another video or image (anything) that outside ruins this thread fun I will contact admins or mods to close this thread :mad:.​

Read this and keep this thread clean :coffee:.​

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups!
I think the videos aren't good as you said well....if the post go out direction that people want DmC Drama everywhere :cautious:.

If I see another post or another video or image (anything) that outside ruins this thread fun I will contact admins or mods to close this thread :mad:.​

Read this and keep this thread clean :coffee:.​

Woah relax. I wasn't trying to start anything. You said memes, so I was just thinking of any joke video, regardless of the feelings of said users. If you love DmC, I have no problem with that. Most of my dislikes, gameplay wise (as long as we're talking about DE version) , have way been going to the wayside at this point. Still don't care much for the story though. If it's the GCN video that upsets you, at least the in the part two (rejected sins) video, he more or less acknowledges that it's not a bad game and it has plenty of stuff he likes. And this was before the definitive edition even came out. The rest of them shouldn't bother you. And one of the Mexican Dante ones is actually the user asking for Capcom to make a PC Port of the Definitive Edition. So there you go. Wasn't trying to offend, troll, or aggravate anyone. My apologies.

Last edited:
Top Bottom