• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC 'V' Announced at E3? YAY or NAY (Place Your Bets)

Obviously I'm always right. That's why I say it's a:

• Yay

Votes: 15 75.0%
  • Nay

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

berto

I Saw the Devil
Just at the title says. A lot of people think all these leaks and proof is just more rubbish, some are liking the evidence, and for my part, well, I'm just bored, so let's make it a wager.

There is no money involved, or anything illegal like that. No. The winner will be showered with praise; the loser will be taunted and booed until my throat is sore:woot::vomit:!!
I'm kidding of course. It's all for bragging rights.

Here're the rules. Vote, then post to say that you said yay or nay, you can explain or not, up to you, but once you made your decision it's permanent. There no changing your mind 5 seconds after the announcement so official polls will close on the first day of E3 conferences, which, if I'm not mistaken, will be Sunday June, 10th.

Now, if you really want to place bets, when we don't have chips me and my friends play poker and bet with abstract concepts. My brother bet his dignity, my friend bet his driving skills, I bet my nationality, once. The more important the concept was to the person, the higher the wager was, so if you want to bet, start coming up with those intangible importances.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I say "Neigh" like the whinny horse that I am. :whistle:

But yeah, as a real skeptic I don't generally trust leaks unless they have some real hard credibility behind them.

Erian1Mortal

Premium
I went wit "yay", against my better judgement.
Looking at all the DMC related things has me hoping (probably to much).
Besides to me it's now or never for a new entry, or anything game related for this series.

berto

I Saw the Devil
This is like the fifth time there’s been heavy hinting for number 5 or letter V and I was far more optimistic the first time but after all these years of quiet conventions I became pretty pessimistic. Still, I will put my all chips on red, every time. I say ¡si!.. That means yes.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
You know what, I’m gonna say yes...I mean ‘yay’.

My reasoning...well, y’know, why not? It probably won’t happen, but just for the fun of it I’m going to be hopeful it does.

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
I voted yay. For the past couple of years I've been pestering my friends and siblings with the "bold e3 prediction" of DMC 5 being announced . That being said this is the first time since I've been saying it that I've actually felt like it will happen rather than it just being wishful thinking.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I don’t even want bragging rights.

I just want DMC 5, DMC FIVE, DMC V, or DMC IIIII. Whatever they’re going to stylise it as. I don’t care, just want to get my grubby little web-shooters on it.

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
Oh, it's coming alright. A lot of teases, rumors, and speculation already. It's time.

Veloran

Extremely likely.

I mean, I've been calling it for like three years, but the best kind of right is technically right.

Last edited:

Aisen66

i vote they make a new beautiful girl in the game like always :p and i will see you all in the cemetary after we all die ;) nah im just playing over here

berto

I Saw the Devil
Well, I'm closing this tomorrow. With the overwhelming amount of hints we've got a 2 to 1 ratio for and it's clear people are excited and believe that it's true this time around, myself included.

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
I vote yay and after the enraging news I just got that Dead or Alive 6 is toning down the sexulization, I really really hope Devil May Cry still retains it's spine.

Top Bottom