• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC2 Wishlist (Characters, Stories, etc.)

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Anyone got wishes for DmC2?

1. Dante rebuilding his home to Devil May Cry
2. Vergil returning
3. New & Old Characters - ex. Arkham & Trish
4. Angels
5. New weapons - ex. Dante wielding both gauntlets & shinguards.
6. Mature Dante and underwear!
7. Lock-on
8. Lucifer as the main villain
9. Angel Trigger. Full Devil form. Nephilim Trigger!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Keep all the enemies from this game except for the colored ones, and then make even more enemy types.

No seriously, the enemies in this game are fantastic.

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
I wouldn't say have Lucifer be the next main villian, you kind'a wann'a build up to something like that, plus...you'd start getting comparissons to Dante's inferno and Lords of Shadow because theose games had Satan as their end villians. I honestly think they killed Mundus off too quickly, they could have kept him around longer for the reboot since even in the classic series, he's actually not dead yet.

Actually, it feels like they serious depowered a lot of the lore characters from the core mythos; Sparda was just outright whomped and chained up, and Mundus seems to be more a localized overlord rather than all but lord of all Hell...

WorkenOnMaLeft

i want one of the weapons in the game to be strider hiryus sword thing and i want the moveset to have the same style as when strider uses it in MvC ^.^

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
I wouldn't say have Lucifer be the next main villian, you kind'a wann'a build up to something like that, plus...you'd start getting comparissons to Dante's inferno and Lords of Shadow because theose games had Satan as their end villians. I honestly think they killed Mundus off too quickly, they could have kept him around longer for the reboot since even in the classic series, he's actually not dead yet.

Actually, it feels like they serious depowered a lot of the lore characters from the core mythos; Sparda was just outright whomped and chained up, and Mundus seems to be more a localized overlord rather than all but lord of all Hell...

True. But if Lucifer can't be the main villain in the next game, maybe he'll appear maybe when Beatrice/Trish shows up after Dante builds Devil May Cry.

Wonder if Kat and Trish will have a "katfight" in their hands. (drums) hehehehe.... okay its not funny then.

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
True. But if Lucifer can't be the main villain in the next game, maybe he'll appear maybe when Beatrice/Trish shows up after Dante builds Devil May Cry.

You know, I think it would be interesting if NT did some research and played a bit with that...since if you actaully read the torah and the old testement in regards to the devil, Ha-Sataniel/Satan and Lucifer(which is not even the Lightbringer's proper name in the original Hebrew, it would likely be Arael, "Light of God") are actually two totally different entities. It'd be amusing if Lucifer showed up and turned out to be on Dante's side trying to keep Hell under lock and key...and having a hell of a time doing so. XD

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
You know, I think it would be interesting if NT did some research and played a bit with that...since if you actaully read the torah and the old testement in regards to the devil, Ha-Sataniel/Satan and Lucifer(which is not even the Lightbringer's proper name in the original Hebrew, it would likely be Arael, "Light of God") are actually two totally different entities. It'd be amusing if Lucifer showed up and turned out to be on Dante's side trying to keep Hell under lock and key...and having a hell of a time doing so. XD

But isn't Satan the villain? He's the source of all evil.

OH! And here's another wish....
- Lock-On on all enemies! The Ophion whip can also be helped with lock-on.
- Dante impaled by his own sword or by other enemies that tried to impale him. But he's invulnerable just like his classic self.

nightrunner_ks

You are not in control
  • New character design with his (canon) white hair considered. Right now his white hair looks out of place with his black and red dirty coat.
  • Soft Lock-On indicator telling you who you're locked on to. I don't mind having no manual lock on, but I'd like to know who he's locked onto
  • 60fps for smoothness. It would be easy on next-gen hardware, even on the PS4 considering it will run AMD hardware
  • New weapons inspired by real life weapons. Perhaps the assault rifle that Vergil uses in The Trade
  • Batshit crazy alternate costumes
  • More attitude from Dante
  • More action packed cutscenes instead of just dialogue
  • ANGEL TRIGGER

RedGear

i posted my wishlist in another thread. i thought no one will make the DmC2 wishlist thread,

duh....:blink:

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I'd like for
-Dante to look like my avatar, but with a red coat and such.
-Kat still be as cute as a button:blush:
-Vergil returning.
-Mundus's child returning. (a second child maybe)
-Nero coming in (In fact the first initial DmC2 trailer should show Nero first, and Dante at the very end.)
-Trish appears
-NO. COLOR.CODED. ENEMIES.
-A Dance Macabre move
-Combichrist come back. (a must)
-some new characters maybe.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
- Evanescence/Linkin Park doing the music
- New characters
- More about Sparda
- Angels

Top Bottom