• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dmc3 Best line?

Elektra214xx

Ssstylish devil hunter..
Dante tells Arkham:
"Dude, my father wasn't so hideous.. Can't you tell by looking at me? **admires his reflection**

And....

Vergil: "I’ve come to retrieve my power. You can’t handle it."

Dante: "Look at you... making a big dramatic entrance and stealing my spotlight"

Dmc3 is loaded with lots of catchy phrases. it's hard to pick a favorite really..

Cranberry

Maker of cookies
"Let's welcome chaos."

The only line I liked from Arkham.

Vergil's might monologue was my favorite Vergil line.

And then I realized I don't really have a favorite line from Dante. I like everything.

Jacky

Awesome
Dante:

''Wow, i've never seen a talking mutt before, you know, in a dog show you'd definitely take first place''

Dante:

''Well, this is my kind of rain, no wonder the sky looks so funny today''

Dante:

''You sure know how to throw a party, no food, no drinks and the only babe just left''

Dante:

''I told you before, i don't like anybody who has a bigger mouth than mine''

Dante and Vergil:

''JACKPOT''

Vergil:

''Give that to me''

Dante:

''No way, you got your own''

Dante:

''Devils Never Cry''

Dante:

''Well bring it on, i love this, this is what i live for! I'm absolutely crazy about it!''

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
My top 3:

1. "Unfortunately our souls are at odds, brother. I - need - more - power!"

2. "I see, thanks. You still **** me off though."

3. "Foolishness, Dante. Foolishness. Might controls everything. But without strength, you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself."

Gotta add something to this:

4. "From chicken to gladiator. This just keeps getting better and better. Too bad there's nobody here to enjoy the show!"

5. "Aaah we have something in common! I have a dysfunctional family too."

AgentRedgrave

Legendary Devil Hunter
Oh god so many memorable lines,
The Jackpot scene
"This party's getting crazy, let's rock" First time seeing Dante, and this is my introduction to him

"I love this. This is what I live for. I'm absolutely crazy about it!"

"So you want a piece of me literally? Okay bro, come and get it. If you can"

"I told you before, I don't like anyone who's got a bigger mouth then mine"

"You will not forget this devil's power"

"Why not? After all, we share the same blood. I'll just use more of yours to undo daddy's little spell"
To name a few.

But I'm gonna go with Vergil's "Might controls everything, and without strength you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself" as my absolute favorite

Kurisu

Bunny mom
Hmm... The game is memorable itself for it's good lines, but basically Dante telling the demons that they're gonna pay for the shop costs since they broke it was the best.
Also, Vergil calling Jester "Insane buffoon" always makes me laugh.

Top Bottom